Ronda Rousey in WWE

ThunderL1ps

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
How long before she washes out?

With her attitude and mental state do any of you foresee Rousey lasting any longer than a couple of years max?

She'll do a few appearances

Highly doubt she'd actually join the roster and go on the road and all that.

She wins the title in her first fight via armbar.

Has a story line started that she starts dating a wrassler who is accused of domestic abuse.

I can see her having a long career but I do agree she won't be full time as I don't see her traveling or working that much kinda like Brock, she's a way bigger name and draw than any woman they have and she could go in there and destroy girls.

I don't think her attitude or mental state would be a problem because it's scripted so they can book her to always win and look strong like Brock so it looks like we're getting the cocky, thinks shes better than everyone Ronda in the WWE

Love to know what's she's getting paid. I can't see her bringing in much of an audience. She's basically the short fat chick from jersey shore now

I can see her having a long career but I do agree she won't be full time as I don't see her traveling or working that much kinda like Brock, she's a way bigger name and draw than any woman they have and she could go in there and destroy girls.

I don't think her attitude or mental state would be a problem because it's scripted so they can book her to always win and look strong like Brock so it looks like we're getting the cocky, thinks shes better than everyone Ronda in the WWE

I'm thinking more along the lines of her attitude being an issue where she thinks she is a bigger deal than she actually is -- especially in 2017. If she gets all riled up from from the perceived mind games in WMMA, I can only fathom how she'll be set off in WWE, on a part-time schedule or full-time gig. Wrestling may not be real, but behind the scenes Rousey is going to be tested psychologically and not necessarily by the women only. Couple that with Rousey's weak mental state, I don't see her lasting that long at all.

It really shows how out of touch WWE is with the stock of Rousey at this point signing her. It better be heavily incentive-laden rather than guaranteed income.

Back