Rumored Ronda Rousey offered 15 million dollars to fight Miesha Tate at UFC 300

Who wins?

• Rousey

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Tate

Votes: 146 62.7%

• Total voters
I don't know if I believe that. 15 Million seems pretty fucking crazy. If this said 3-5 million I'd believe it.
LOL That's ridiculous. There is a world outisde of Sherdog, dude. They offered 8 millions to Ngannou and the dude had never sold shit in the UFC. The put so much hype on his mega clashes with Stipe and he never sold more than 300.000 ppvs. We all know he is a great fighter but he doesn't bring the money you guys would like him to bring.

Ronda on the other hand more than doubled those numbers while fighting randoms like Bethe Correia. She is the second biggest star the UFC has ever had. Casuals love her. She has stayed relevant in WWE that has a huge crossover of fans with UFC. And casuals can't even name 10 UFC fighters these days. They need something like her for UFC 300. 15 millions is actually quite reasonable to make her get back into training from their desperate position.

Why this hasn't been moved to the lightweights? Moderation sucks more every day that passes...

At this point in their careers I have Miesha Tate winning this time. Ronda has been gone too long and doesn't like getting punched in the face. I think Miesha withstands the wresting/BJJ and KO's Ronda in the 1st. Ronda hits the canvas and her toes turn yellow. Miesha then moves on to get a title shot.

I don't know about 15 million dollars but I predicted this a few weeks ago. Conor being unable to fight on this card. Misha Tate having a timely fight and winning. Ronda being unemployed for a while now.

There is an also that rumor about GSP and Nick Diaz. I imagine both of them would want a lot more money tho. The UFC throwing her a few million would might get her on board

Dana is out of his mind if he thinks people give a shit enough about Ronda in 2024 to main event 300?

@Sweater of AV - educate this heathen on what a once ever athlete Ronda Rousey is

This is the fight true MMA fans have been calling out for

Do you want to watch Rousey fight Tate again in the UFC?

$15 million? GTFOH.

Why does she deserve $15 milly for a fight nobody cares about?.

That's more than they offered Ngannou to fight Jones ffs.
This company has its collective head up its ass.
Completely out of touch with the fans.

Say what you will but casuals will absolutely eat a Ronda return up.

Yep. Anyone who has ever used the 'makes sense, money-wise' argument should realise that a fight between these two would be a massive draw. Can Ronda lay off the cheetos though?

If this and the GSP-Diaz stuff is true then there is no way in hell I'm paying to watch three DNBs plus GSP fight. I mean Diaz and Rousey? Diaz, who was at one time a favorite of mine, is a complete dummy at this stage. Rousey is and always was lousy and a product of others being even worse within the sport. There is a part of me that wishes one of these stupid cards would fail so miserably that nobody would ever want to revisit legends or give youtubers money. On the other hand I can't dislike the individuals for wanting to cash in if somebody is willing to pay. I don't care who else is on this card and me not watching makes no difference to anyone or any outcome, but there is no way in I'm watching, no way. Ridiculous.

Back