Ronda Rousey settles the debate on who MMA Goat is.

JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score

On MMA Goat

"I think Fedor dude, his time had it all."

"He had a relationship with judo too, I am a big nerd for judo and Sambo is basically Russian judo."

"I've got to say too, him vs [Mirko Cro Cop] is my favourite MMA match of all-time."

I guess she wasn't quite as delusional as I thought she was. Fedor bless.

5bcc9405fc7e93aa088b45c0.png

yeah, fedor is my goat, he fought past his prime for the love of martial arts instead of clout like most of these "goats" that i hear ppl parrot.

he also became the goat when he told dana to eat shit.

Respect. I'll always have respect for Ronda, it's rare to be good, and then to be good and capture the world's attention in the way that she did, or someone like Conor does. Lucky time we got to witness it. For her to say Fedor is the GOAT and her favorite match was Fedor vs Cro Cop? Too fucking cool. She's a real fan of MMA 100% and PRIDE FC. WAR RONDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On MMA Goat

"I think Fedor dude, his time had it all."

"He had a relationship with judo too, I am a big nerd for judo and Sambo is basically Russian judo."

"I've got to say too, him vs [Mirko Cro Cop] is my favourite MMA match of all-time."

I guess she wasn't quite as delusional as I thought she was. Fedor bless.

Rampage Jackson had Karo Parisyan on his podcast two months ago and Karo said the same thing. Karo mentioned that Frank Shamrock was GOAT for one hot minute but Fedor had the best run.

Your avatar is Ichiro Miyata?

Rampage Jackson had Karo Parisyan on his podcast two months ago and Karo said the same thing. Karo mentioned that Frank Shamrock was GOAT for one hot minute but Fedor had the best run.

Your avatar is Ichiro Miyata?

No ken Kaneki.

To be fair, they are a bit biased because of Judo lol.

But Fedor bless.

No ken Kaneki.

To be fair, they are a bit biased because of Judo lol.

But Fedor bless.

Oh damn!

I should have known. I was literally Bing watching it just over a month ago. I got used to him with his white hair after the Jason/Yamori torture that I forgot he had black hair.

Cant blame them either. To be fair, judo/Sambo has had consistent results. From Judo genes mixed matches to Gokor Chivichyan to Oleg Taktarov and then Fedor came and inspired tons of fighters like Khabib. It seems like every generation of MMA has a great sambo/judo fighter which is amazing because its kind of a rare martial arts. I mean judo is not but Sambo is and lot of times the most successful judokas have a sambo or catch wrestling background.

his white hair after the Jason/Yamori torture that I forgot he had black hair.

Cant blame them either. To be fair, judo/Sambo has had consistent results. From Judo genes mixed matches to Gokor Chivichyan to Oleg Taktarov and then Fedor came and inspired tons of fighters like Khabib. It seems like every generation of MMA has a great sambo/judo fighter which is amazing because its kind of a rare martial arts. I mean judo is not but Sambo is and lot of times the most successful judokas have a sambo or catch wrestling back

I liked his black hair. No he went white, then he went black again and then back white I think been a while though. This wasn't original black hair.

Yeah it's good but it's now Dagestan Sambo mostly, I think or BJJ/wrestling. Judo pipeline not looking great. There was one guy from russia olympic team, but he's kinda getting old for his weight class, and lost not that long ago against another Russian.

This does not bode well for those in the “Fedor is GOAT” camp…

Agreeing with Rousey isn’t really a good thing.

Back