Ronnie Coleman on Brock Lesnar: '100% Natural. He worked hard & genetically gifted'

Innocent of what? Not cycling enough?

Ronnie is not all there which is sad

This man was a police officer while simultaneously injecting thousands of dollars of illegal drugs into his body every month and then spent decades lying about being on them. Nothing out of Ronnie Coleman's mouth should ever be believed or taken seriously.

For a guy who blasted copious amounts of gear, Ronnie obviously knows very little about them.

Lol Ronnie says everyone who is definitely on isn't or they are "just on a little" like 5 months a year barely taking stuff haha

why would you be surprised
ive seen sherdoggers who truly believe their favorite fighters are 100 percent real

theyl just reply
didnt get caught = all natural

For a guy who blasted copious amounts of gear, Ronnie obviously knows very little about them.

Maybe he just expects everyone to blow up like he did. I mean by Ronnie's standards those guys probably look clean.

ab67616d00001e02f080f366a8186c65f821eb94

Maybe he just expects everyone to blow up like he did. I mean by Ronnie's standards those guys probably look clean.

ab67616d00001e02f080f366a8186c65f821eb94
True. God-tier genetics + being an anabolic hyper-responder + hard work = Ronnie.

That being said, he should still understand that non-bodybuilders aren't trying to be lean like bodybuilders. Saying that Brock looks clean because he's not lean is completely absurd.

This man was a police officer while simultaneously injecting thousands of dollars of illegal drugs into his body every month and then spent decades lying about being on them. Nothing out of Ronnie Coleman's mouth should ever be believed or taken seriously.

YEAH BUDDAY!

LIGHT WEIGHT!

AIN'T NUTTIN' BUT A PEANUT!

Ronnie Coleman is literally a moron and a liar. He said he was natural well into his bodybuilding career and also that he never took more than just testosterone from doctors. Fucking gangly cyclists are on PEDs, looking at Brock and saying the muscle separation and definition isn't there enough to be on steroids is just hilarious.

To someone as jacked as Ronnie, Brock looks clean LOL. Guys like Brock do have great genetics, combined with hard work & a helping of vitamin S

Brock Lesnar might or might not be quilty. To many things. Some weirder than the others.

Brock Lesnar:
"
Girl, my body don't lie
I'm out of my mind
Let it rain over me
I'm rising so high
Out of my mind
So let it rain over me (Woo!)
"

Back