Roommate left about a year ago, left me a UFC goldmine in some old box

Does your roommate read sherdog?

One positive is the DVDs will have unedited entrance music and commentary. On fight pass I've noticed they've edited the commentary and entrance music. I know it's for copyright/Goldberg's idiotic comments but still... They're memories.

They edited 217. Goldie was already gone by then. It was Anik, Joe, and Cormier.

So what exactly is the story here?

Cleaned out my closet's and found this gold mine
View attachment 765707
My 2nd video game system.

View attachment 765709

Not sure I ever beat the turtles game.
I loved that game. A buddy of mine and I dug it out a box of my old toys and used to get shit faced and play TMNT all the time. That was a good 15 years after it came out. Mike Tyson's Punchout and Super Mario too.

Atari 2600, Nintendo, super Nintendo, playstation, PS2, PS3,PS4, n Gonna be PS 5 about 1 year after it comes out.
What... No Genesis?? No Game Cube?? No...dare I say it...Dreamcast??
That's awesome brother!
P.S...The boxing game on the Dreamcast was pretty dope back in the day (but that might have been the only game).

They worth anything? I have most of those collecting a good inch and a half of dust .....somewhere.

What... No Genesis?? No Game Cube?? No...dare I say it...Dreamcast??
That's awesome brother!
P.S...The boxing game on the Dreamcast was pretty dope back in the day (but that might have been the only game).
Yeah after ps1 I was loyalist also my mom wouldn't buy me more than one every few years

I have ufc 1-112 on dvd and most pride dvds. Haven’t touched them in like 5 years

I used to sell the collection on eBay when I was about 16 years old, this about 13 years ago lol

Be grateful he didn't left behind his "American Grizzly" collection

oldmags.cgi

Last edited:
I used to sell the collection on eBay when I was about 16 years old, this about 13 years ago lol
I work with a guy who collects and sells legos. Claims he makes a ton of money mainly on the star wars ones.

What's a dvd? Jk back in my day we had VHS and it ate your god damn tape half the time you tried to rewind it.
The dude at the video store would always look at me like “again?” Every time I would rent UFC 2

Back