Rory Vs. Mousasi this weekend, What's your pick?

Mousasi, but I think it'll be a lot closer than people seem to think.

I expect Rory to be a bloody mess and push Gegard much farther than everyone expects.

Huge Rory fan here and not a fan of Moose.

I think this is a pretty bad matchup for Rory and I think Moose will beat him

Mousasi easily. But please keep up the Rory circle jerk.

Don’t even care, Bellator sucks, why isn’t this trash where it belongs? In the worldwide forum.

Don’t even care, Bellator sucks, why isn’t this trash where it belongs? In the worldwide forum.
Bellator's growing quite a bit, They'll probably snatch up Mark Hunt after his contract is finished with the next fight. Mousasi and Rory are easily still contenders in the UFC

Bellator's growing quite a bit, They'll probably snatch up Mark Hunt after his contract is finished with the next fight. Mousasi and Rory are easily still contenders in the UFC
Why Rory though? He blew his chance to be another WW contender by getting clowned by Wonderboy and going winless for years until he finally got a favourable match up in Paul Daley. Daley is a heavy puncher, don’t get me wrong, but he isn’t elite, people should’ve known this ever since Diaz TKO’d him ages ago.

My gut says Moose but i bet on Rory because he is the underdog and i could see this fight going either way.

I think moussasi gets the finish for some reason in the late rounds. Rory's nose is suspect now and Moose will be jabbing it all night long. He is a lot more aggressive now and hurts people more now(like weidman).

Rory. Not to say he’s the better fighter, but this seems exactly like the type of fight Moose tends to lose.

Real tough fight to call I'd like to give Mousasi the edge in this one because of the size advantage but after seeing what Shlemenko did to Mousasi I just don't know; it may just come down to who has the better strategy. I am super excited for this fight card though, I love seeing another organization being able to put on events on par with the UFC.

It's hard to say because we have never seen Rory at MW. Sometimes guys look much better moving up, sometimes they look worse. My pick is Mousasi but I kind of hope Rory pulls it off, even though I like both guys.

Back