Rose KO over Zhang is highly overated

Picture the TS in the ring after the fight with a sign that says "This KO was highly overrated" I would love to see the fan reaction to this!

Like a lucky punch basicaly

- She throwed a random high kick like you saw ten times per event

- Zhang expected a low-middle kick so tried to avoid that by moving away her legs and waist/body, putting her head in front

- So its more Zhang fault for misreading the shot than Rose credit for throwing a wonderful shoot out of nowhere impossible to avoid, the kick was not even fast or powerfull, just correctly executed, Zhang just give her head, made a huge mistake

Usman and Jiri KO are way more impressive

Discuss
Like a lucky punch……? Rose kept moving in and out of range and a great lateral movement coaxing Zhang to box. She set her up. No luck at all. That being said Jiri and Usman’s KO’s we’re devastating!

After the fight, Rose admitted she didn't even intend to hit Zhang with that roundhouse...

Rose KO over Zhang is highly overated
Overrated by who? Tell me. Also, why do you care how someone else rated a single kick? I need to know this stuff, and I am sure you know since you started a thread on it. Thank you.

KOing a Champion with a technique you practiced is anything but lucky or over rated.

This is a thread fail by the OP.

Back