Media Rose Namajunas films a "UFO"

Oh, I know, I'm not rewriting history.

I'm just saying, I don't think she beats Zhang again.
Sure, dude, after learning Rose can not only sleep Weili but also keep her on the ground for as long as she wants, I'd definitely give Weili the edge in an eventual third fight. LOL

A UFO is not a spaceship. A UFO is an unidentified flying object.

If it's in the sky and you don't know what it is, it's a UFO.

Sure, dude, after learning Rose can not only sleep Weili but also keep her on the ground for as long as she wants, I'd definitely give Weili the edge in an eventual third fight. LOL
What about the forth fight though ?

look-into.gif

Has the hallmark of all UFO videos. They always have to make sure to zoom in so far its impossible for the camera to focus, making the object look nothing like what it really is while also removing any sort of ability to gauge distance/scale. Send to it Rogan!

It's just her family trying to take her back home

So by the same illogical token, you're certain she'll lose to Esparza in a third fight?

<DCWhoa>

Lmao, "you're sheep alright".

That may be funny to you, until you understand that the Satanist symbol is a goat.

It's an analogy. It has much deeper meaning than you think

So by the same illogical token, you're certain she'll lose to Esparza in a third fight?

<DCWhoa>
Not really illogical. It's a reasonable conclusion. Carla gives Rose Trouble. Rose gives Zhanf trouble.

Not really illogical. It's a reasonable conclusion. Carla gives Rose Trouble. Rose gives Zhanf trouble.

Carla-Rose II was a non-fight, let's be honest, nothing happened, we learned nothing.

Don't be worried about dismissing fights like that entirely.

Looks like a light reflecting off her bald ass head.

swamp gas reflected off of venus obviously

No other object has been misidentified as a flying saucer more often than the planet Venus.
Even the former leader of your United States of America, James Earl Carter, Jr., thought he saw a UFO once, but it's been proven he only saw the planet Venus.
Venus was at its peak brilliance last night. You probably thought you saw something up in the sky other than Venus, but I assure you, it was Venus.

tumblr_inline_op81yjaFOS1t9q7lx_540.jpg

Back