News Rose Namajunas OUT Against Danielle Kelly In Grappling Event, Esparza Takes Spot

I still think Danielle should win, but it's BS if you ask me.
Who knows. I was trying to find Esparzas grappling creds. One site said she was a Purple belt world champ in 2010. Another said she was an All American wrestler at a D1 school.
If those are true, Kelly has no shot.
Esparza out grappled Rose if you remember and they have different styles. Now the match, opponent, weight class and rules have been changed.

Who knows. I was trying to find Esparzas grappling creds. One site said she was a Purple belt world champ in 2010. Another said she was an All American wrestler at a D1 school.
Esparza out grappled Rose if you remember and they have different styles. Now the match, opponent, weight class and rules have been changed.
I don't know man. None of these mma people are having much luck over in the pure grappling world. And Kelly seems like a little monster.

Kelly is a black belt and has beaten Sofia Amarante.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/new...n-jiu-jitsu-expert-eyeing-potential-mma-debut

Carla beat Rose in 2014. Rose was 22 and on her fourth pro fight when they faced each other. Carla had thrice the experience.

Kelly is a black belt and has beaten Sofia Amarante.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/new...n-jiu-jitsu-expert-eyeing-potential-mma-debut

Carla beat Rose in 2014. Rose was 22 and on her fourth pro fight when they faced each other. Carla had thrice the experience.

For sure Kelly is good. No disrespect to her.
She'll be giving up 25 lbs though against a highly credentialed wrestler who shouldn't be too far behind BJJ wise. She was a purple belt more than a decade ago, supposedly WC if that source isn't wrong.

Take into account Kelly's been training for a lanky submission artist and is now facing a stocky point fighter as well....

130lbs? I would have thought kelly was like 105lbs. She looks tiny.

she knows that, you think she wants her hair like that? its freako Pat that likes ppl with short hair, he told her to do it and she did
I know a weirdo like that!!!! My wife's friends husband(she's bald) it's a control thing. He shaves her head than makes her wear dippers. Needless to says me and the peddo don't get along.

For sure Kelly is good. No disrespect to her.
She'll be giving up 25 lbs though against a highly credentialed wrestler who shouldn't be too far behind BJJ wise. She was a purple belt more than a decade ago, supposedly WC if that source isn't wrong.

Take into account Kelly's been training for a lanky submission artist and is now facing a stocky point fighter as well....
People who fight/grapple at 105 don't walk around at 105. Carla will have close to 15 pounds on her, not 25.

I know a weirdo like that!!!! My wife's friends husband(she's bald) it's a control thing. He shaves her head than makes her wear dippers. Needless to says me and the peddo don't get along.
I hate to be that guy, but that's a whole different fetish. Not the p word type. Also, liberal media taught me love is love otherwise I'm a racist bigot.

Fix your thread title TS

I thought Rose and Carla were gonna grapple, and that seemed hella weird for two people about to fight for a UFC belt

I love watching Danielle Kelly.

266294318_391776449413622_4077393162074107660_n.jpg

I hate to be that guy, but that's a whole different fetish. Not the p word type. Also, liberal media taught me love is love otherwise I'm a racist bigot.

LIberal media?
If you don't like 15 and 50 you hate the Sentinelese people
It is known.

Fix your thread title TS

I thought Rose and Carla were gonna grapple, and that seemed hella weird for two people about to fight for a UFC belt
What's wrong with the title? I don't know what you’re confused about. Rose Namajunas is no longer facing Danielle Kelly. What's misleading about that?

What's wrong with the title? I don't know what you’re confused about. Rose Namajunas is no longer facing Danielle Kelly. What's misleading about that?

Rose no longer facing Kelly, Esparza taking spot

Sounds like Esparza is taking Kelly's spot and Rose is now facing Esparza

Back