• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rose Namajunas rejects Conor McGregor's apology as fake - still seeing therapist

Karlonia gave zero fucks about the bus attak. She said something like:

"I'm from Poland...that's nothing."

tumblr_md8kwuIOSU1qgv7t5o1_1280.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-11-09-at-10.13.41-PM.png

584258224.jpg
First pic is Dani Daniels. Still, much appreciated.

Unpopular opinion incoming: -

As good as a fighter as she is, I can't stand Rose Namajunas.
Bullshit victim complex. Women like her do it AAAAALLLLL the time.
Manipulative, pretentious and pandering to the moral high ground.
I hope Andrade whoops her ass.

Dear mother of all that is fair and considerate...this is a lot of nonsense to sort through:

1) Namajunas' father was a schizophrenic and died when she was 16 years old. Schizophrenia very much has a hereditary component and that fact alone might make anyone more likely to pay regular visits with a therapist.

2) Namajunas was sexually abused as a child and that fact alone might make anyone more likely to pay regular visits with a therapist.

3) Namajunas grew up in a crime-ridden area of Milwaukee and witnessed a lot of traumatic events (assault, murder, etc.) during her youth and that fact alone might make anyone more likely to pay regular visits with a therapist.

4) The McGreor-Bus incident, which many of you have been trying to downplay, could have very well triggered a flashback to any of the above incidents in Namajunas' past, which can most certainly explain her self-admitted paranoia.

5) Namajunas' friend called her "Thug Rose", because Namajunas had to use facial expressions as means of intimidation to stand up for herself because she "wasn't witty or good with comebacks". Why any of you are condemning Namajunas' nickname for not being represented in a literal sense is laughably absurd; cue all the non-murdering fighters who call themselves "Assassins".

If any of you had used the time it took to write your ignorant posts and instead used it to get to know a little bit about Namajunas, you wouldn't have come across as ignorant as you did and quite possibly could've shown just a sliver of compassion for Namajunas. But who am I kidding, this is Sherdog.
giphy.gif

Dear mother of all that is fair and considerate...this is a lot of nonsense to sort through:

1) Namajunas' father was a schizophrenic and died when she was 16 years old. Schizophrenia very much has a hereditary component and that fact alone might make anyone more likely to pay regular visits with a therapist.

2) Namajunas was sexually abused as a child and that fact alone might make anyone more likely to pay regular visits with a therapist.

3) Namajunas grew up in a crime-ridden area of Milwaukee and witnessed a lot of traumatic events (assault, murder, etc.) during her youth and that fact alone might make anyone more likely to pay regular visits with a therapist.

4) The McGreor-Bus incident, which many of you have been trying to downplay, could have very well triggered a flashback to any of the above incidents in Namajunas' past, which can most certainly explain her self-admitted paranoia.

5) Namajunas' friend called her "Thug Rose", because Namajunas had to use facial expressions as means of intimidation to stand up for herself because she "wasn't witty or good with comebacks". Why any of you are condemning Namajunas' nickname for not being represented in a literal sense is laughably absurd; cue all the non-murdering fighters who call themselves "Assassins".

If any of you had used the time it took to write your ignorant posts and instead used it to get to know a little bit about Namajunas, you wouldn't have come across as ignorant as you did and quite possibly could've shown just a sliver of compassion for Namajunas. But who am I kidding, this is Sherdog.

everything you stated about her back ground just proves what everyone is saying...She's a huge head case...how she got that way doesn't really matter...she is that way now.

giphy.gif

everything you stated about her back ground just proves what everyone is saying...She's a huge head case...how she got that way doesn't really matter...she is that way now.
Except everyone is trying to suggest that she started seeing a therapist only after the McGregor-bus incident, or because she wants to sue McGregor, all the while completely ignoring her very long history that explains why she feels it necessary to speak with one.

Thug Rose and her Daddy trying to make a name off of Conor McGregor.

Shit it's Pat Barry on Sherdog!!

Gotta love how the tough shaved-head feminist can't stand up to Conor McGregor and has to ask her boyfriend to do it.

Trash Rose
Since when is she a feminist?

Except everyone is trying to suggest that she started seeing a therapist only after the McGregor-bus incident, or because she wants to sue McGregor, all the while completely ignoring her very long history that explains why she feels it necessary to speak with one.
I don't know her background well aside from a couple videos on her before her fights and even I figured she was in therapy before the bus thing. I know just from watching the occasional video before fight cards she's on that she had a rough past, but I guess it's easier to make assumptions and ignore relevant information.

If Boogeywoman called Rose fat before the rematch, I bet she would've won.

<26>

Back