Rose situation in bus.

cry37

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Your girlfriend in a bus and some dudes are assaulting it and potentially dangering her, what to do.
what Pat Berry can do, or what would you do if in his situation.

Your girlfriend in a bus and some dudes are assaulting it and potentially dangering her, what to do.

Tell her "lets sue and retire"

With his chin Pat Barry should do nothing

Pat Barry should have dove on top of her and shielded her from the glass

Like any good father would do for their son

Was Pat even there? He might have not been there.

she should tank her fooking stars Conor blessed her bum mind with some chaos and violence.

I'd press charges.

this bus is now truly blessed , like what happened in flash in a bus everybody went out with some superpower,
conor blessed all those booms

Rose is actually in a good situation. If she loses on Saturday, she can easily get the trilogy going since the incident had affected her.

you know what is strange, pat berry is everywhere with Rose in any interview, how the hell he was not in the bus))) i thought he is tied to her with a chain

Pat Barry is a fucking head case and a fucking heavy weight. I don't think he was there, otherwise he's the sort of crazy that would've run out of the bus and started throwing hands, no matter who was there.

Then probably got slept in one by one of Conor's random goons with that chin of his.

With his chin Pat Barry should do nothing

Pat can take a fucking punch, watch his fight with Lavar Johnson he took about 60 flush haymakers before going down lol. I'd take Pat vs half that crowd

Pat Barry is a fucking head case and a fucking heavy weight. I don't think he was there, otherwise he's the sort of crazy that would've run out of the bus and started throwing hands, no matter who was there.

Then probably got slept in one by one of Conor's random goons with that chin of his.

Pat Barry has a better chin than Conor though.

IMG_7524small.jpg

Conor has already took prime Barry's best shots.

Back