Media Rose: "The crowd were booing Carla, not me"

The worst part is that Esparza didn't even dominate on the ground like many expected lol. It's not like she was controlling the fight with her takedowns. Rose just couldn't pull the trigger and had 0 sense of urgency. What a weird performace from a champion.

I don't understand what the gameplan was.

Honestly have no idea wtf Rose was doing in there. I thought if Carla couldn't get Rose down she would get destroyed like she did against Joanna, but for some reason Rose was too afraid to engage at all with her. Don't see how Rose can go out there and beat Joanna and Weili yet be completely unwilling to engage against Carla. Just too weird. Winner of Joanna vs Weili fights Carla for the belt and most likely wins, then let Rose fight the winner of that because the fans sure don't deserve to be put through that snore fest again

That was hardly a fight , more a game of tag. Plus some air kick boxing. Both were swinging way far out of range at air. Both timid but Rose especially. Ok with Carla getting decision , a draw would be tolerable but would not support giving Rose a win. Rose is better than that performance looked like she thought she could coast with a jab and counters. Bad game plan by Rose. Lucky for Carla.

I was there.

We were booing both of them. Did the fact we did the wave make it to the PPV? We were that fucking bored, we did the fucking wave. And it wasn't just a couple people, IT WAS EVERYONE.

You, sir or madam or whatever gender pronoun you choose to be addressed as, are now one of my personal heroes for not being afraid to tell it like it is.

I was there.

We were booing both of them. Did the fact we did the wave make it to the PPV? We were that fucking bored, we did the fucking wave. And it wasn't just a couple people, IT WAS EVERYONE.
What happened earlier in the prelims where the crowd randomly went wild? A fight?

That was hardly a fight , more a game of tag. Plus some air kick boxing. Both were swinging way far out of range at air. Both timid but Rose especially. Ok with Carla getting decision , a draw would be tolerable but would not support giving Rose a win. Rose is better than that performance looked like she thought she could coast with a jab and counters. Bad game plan by Rose. Lucky for Carla.
It should have been a draw: 49-49. First 3 rounds were 10-10, Carla won the fourth and Rose the fifth. Neither of them deserved to go home with the belt.

Aint that the truth

Pat_Barry_and_Rose_Namajunas-2.0.1502207656.jpg
Pat looks like he could be her dad

Nice job Rose.

As if this incel infested place needed anymore reason to hate women.

Also Pat Barry is a predator who belongs in a cell.

I don't hate women. I just hate seeing women waste my time pretending to fight and act like it makes them legit badasses who can whip any man on the planet.

Also, 681 posts and only 2 likes (as type this) speaks volumes.

Maycee Barber shadowboxing was better than that garbage.

Back