Media Rose: "The crowd were booing Carla, not me"

slippery octagon. coach said I was 4 rounds up. i was making the damage and controlling the fight. I took her down. she took my back for a split second. . maybe I could've been more aggressive but I slipped on the octagon. I hate sounding salty. I stuffed all of her attempts. all she do is wrassle lmao.
Thug Rose Diaz

Rose has been conditioned and groomed very well by Pat Barry, possibly off camera Pat tells Rose what to think, what to do etc

Rose possibly even have any friends thanks to Pat

Good thing I watched the Canelo fight and didn't have to suffer through this

Lol. Rose was jumping around for the whole 25 mins. Along with that, her corner advise and her raising hands like she's won a hard fought battle rubbed me the wrong way. I'm happy Carla won it even though she wasn't worthy enough.

I appreciate the science of fighting, but this is the opposite end of that spectrum, the science was fully on display …. Can’t get hit if you don’t engage

Right after the fight finished I sarcastically told the TV, "okay, now do the thing where you turn around and raise your arms and act like you won."

And then Rose did.
Lol

I appreciate the science of fighting, but this is the opposite end of that spectrum, the science was fully on display …. Can’t get hit if you don’t engage

FINALLY some science in the 2020s I can get behind!

giphy.gif

Back