• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rough night for Wittman tonight

Joseph Alfano

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Having 2/3s of his stable lose on one night isn't great. Im not suggesting hes a bad coach but with Rose I feel failed her with false confidence that shes surely winning. And with Justin, dude is a lost cause on the ground. Seems like both Rose and Justin have serious gaps (Rose's mental state and Justins ground game) that must be incredibly frustrating to work with as a coach

He's the most overrated coach in the game. His best fighter in Usman isn't even his own fighter, that's all Henri Hooft.

To be fair Gaethje had just gotten dropped and few people slap em on like Oliveira - not that he’s a jiu jitsu whiz or anything but he tends to use his wrestling defensively so we don’t see much if his ground game.

As someone that lost cold hard cash on Rose, I feel like I was very right on the state of things - besides offensive takedowns Rose was better everywhere. Perhaps Whitman co-signed on the strategy, but Pat not telling her that she needs to land just a LITTLE more each round to make them clear as to the winner was bad bad. I get the strategy but bad execution.

I’ve never bet this much and to see Rose kinda let the fight slip because of bad corner advice was real, real, frustrating

Back