Rousey: "I should have been in Wonder Woman"

When Ronda retires, how bad do you think she'll let herself go? The girl has to eat bird food to fight at 135. You know she's gonna look like a retired NFL linemen.

fatrnda.jpg

I know but is there a legit version that I don't know about? Because the article cites it like it's an actual source.

He started sometimes doing an alternate format for the show where he does actual interviews. Rousey is't the first... can't remember who else was on it in person, though.

whoever is cast as wonder woman should be classy enough to not say "I should've been wonder woman" in interviews if they didn't get the part

but Wonder Woman is a good person and Ronda is not that good an actor yet.

She's annoying as fuck as Bones, but she is smoking...dare I say, even better than her little sister at certain times.
What? That is Lynda Carter, Wonder Woman in the 1970s tv series, not the woman from Bones.

He started sometimes doing an alternate format for the show where he does actual interviews. Rousey is't the first... can't remember who else was on it in person, though.

Oh okay. Gotcha.

Emily Deschanel played Wonder Woman and currently plays a character in the show called Bones:

Bones_TV_Show_Emily_Deschanel_Wallpaper.jpg

Emily Deschanel has a sister named Zooey:

zooey-deschanel-hairstyles-new-girl.jpg

Wanna show me where Emily played wonder woman?

Cuz that picture isn't her. That's why I was confused.

Back