Roy Nelson said Big Nog had metal plates in his face

Damn. Cause I know they’re meant to destroy the joint and not break the actual arm. Like how the kimura is for the shoulder but Frank still broke nogueiras actual humerus
He doesn’t say tap or dislocate. Mir collects bones.

So we should ban fighters who have sustained injuries such that they require metal implants?

Where does that begin and end? Plates in arms, legs, screws holding things together, metal isn't exactly uncommon in orthopedics, and having to deal with the recovery, arthritis, and other shit that goes with orthopedic surgery and implants aren't exactly giving competitive advantages.

"PAY FIGHTERS MORE!..."

"... unless they got metal holding them together, fuck those guys"
Any fighter with fillings or crowns in their teeth is not a natural fighter and should be banned.

I mean if he had to have the plates put in to keep his skull from being deformed, there's not much that they could do about that, other than ban him from competing.

But I don't know if there's even a rule stipulation regarding such things.
Dont entertain dumb Roy Nelson dumb theories, lol, Weidman, Anderson and Mcgregor have a metal rod in their legs, its not a real advantage, RDA has a titanium insert in his jaw, no rule against it as its doesnt give them a benefit.

Back