• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Royal Rumble 2022: Got a Rumbly in my Tumbly Editiion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess. He could've made a huge positive difference in that RR. It's a shame, ya hate to see it.
You really wanted to see Shane take him out over the ropes with a flurry of punches to the torso?

They could've had him do a Frankensteiner or two, eliminate a couple of the least over mid-carders before Shane ever got in. He was one of the last entrants.

They could've had him do a Frankensteiner or two, eliminate a couple of the least over mid-carders before Shane ever got in. He was one of the last entrants.
If he wants to be at the WWE Royal Rumble, maybe he should get out of the minors first.

How would you all feel if Brock faced Big E. and won clean. And Lashley instead had Brocks spot in the Rumble and got the win?
Better. Lashley would not look like a bitch in his win, and would be a new winner of the Rumble, even if he is way to old to be doing it at this point.

How would you all feel if Brock faced Big E. and won clean. And Lashley instead had Brocks spot in the Rumble and got the win?

Yes. I would like that. Would have much preferred Brock vs. Bobby at Mania with all the "natural athlete/real fighters" build heading to a Mania title match with a real finish.

I have no issue with Brock winning the Rumble in and of itself, I just don't give a flying fuck about seeing him and Roman ever again.

Yes. I would like that. Would have much preferred Brock vs. Bobby at Mania with all the "natural athlete/real fighters" build heading to a Mania title match with a real finish.

I have no issue with Brock winning the Rumble in and of itself, I just don't give a flying fuck about seeing him and Roman ever again.
It doesn't help that both their previous Mania matches were duds. Rollins saved the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back