• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Royal Rumble live discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deezy

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
WWE-Royal-Rumble.jpg

Saturday January 28th 2023
8pm ET, 5pm P, 1am GMT
CONFIRMED CARD

30 MAN ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH​
Confirmed Entrants (15)
Seth Rollins, Bobby Lashley, Austin Theory, Baron Corbin, Cody Rhodes, Omos
Kofi Kingston, Ricochet, GUNTHER, Rey Mysterio, Santos Escobar, Braun Strowman, Karrion Kross, Sheamus, Drew McIntyre

30 WOMAN ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH
Confirmed Entrants (6)
Candie LeRae, Rhea Ripley
Liv Morgan, Raquel Rodriguez, Shayna Baszler, Zelina Vega

20230105_RR_RomanKO_FC_Date--99dc21dd0925c8b955fbab4cbf91b08a.jpg

UNDISPUTED WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Roman Reigns (c) vs. Kevin Owens

20221222_RR_BrayLA_FC_TEMP_DATE_(1)--d80f0f150475d1d51624e26e00d15659.jpg

PITCH BLACK MATCH
Bray Wyatt vs. LA Knight

Theme

I'm pretty excited because I really don't know who wins the Rumble. Cody is my favorite, but wouldn't be surprised to see a heel screw him

I would like to be optimistic after a good Raw but the card looks like it will be a long show on paper. The women's rumble is usually one of the worst matches of the year plus a Bray Wyatt match, plus another girls match.

Hoping Owen's vs Reigns and mens RR is good.

I would like to be optimistic after a good Raw but the card looks like it will be a long show on paper. The women's rumble is usually one of the worst matches of the year plus a Bray Wyatt match, plus another girls match.

Hoping Owen's vs Reigns and mens RR is good.
The Women’s Rumble is usually a train wreck though like they’re MITB, which can be fun in it’s own way

The plot thickens.

Seth Rollins recently referred to CM Punk as a "cancer" and wants Punk to "stay away"..

WWE still have licensing rights to 'Cult of Personality'? If Rollins somehow used that as his entrance tonight I'll be a Rollins fan forever.

Seth Rollins recently referred to CM Punk as a "cancer" and wants Punk to "stay away"..

WWE still have licensing rights to 'Cult of Personality'? If Rollins somehow used that as his entrance tonight I'll be a Rollins fan forever.
Most likely not, since they were using the song in AEW.

Most likely not, since they were using the song in AEW.

You know more than one entity can buy licensing rights to songs and whatnot, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back