RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dembones22
https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/where-is-casey-anthony-now-129693/
She's quite the story

As of 2017, Casey was living in South Florida with Patrick McKenna, a private detective who worked as the lead investigator on her case in the 2011 trial in the death of her daughter, two-year-old Caylee. She’s also employed by McKenna, and she helps him with his current cases by doing social media searches and other types of investigative work, according to the Associated Press. McKenna is also known for his work on the O.J. Simpson case, the former NFL star who was charged and later acquitted in the murder of his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson.

I wouldn’t look at that pos specially if the case involves a baby. She’s the chick that got off also thanks to that aggressive ass pos of a lawyer, the Puerto Rican dude from FL who was on Aaron Hernandez case pulling strings and getting into talks for an appeal right? Disgrace that lawyer is!

I wouldn’t look at that pos specially if the case involves a baby. She’s the chick that got off also thanks to that aggressive ass pos of a lawyer, the Puerto Rican dude from FL who was on Aaron Hernandez case pulling strings and getting into talks for an appeal right? Disgrace that lawyer is!
Yeah he kinda thought it was in the bag and dropped the ball.

It's just a decent philosophical dude question: Wood or No? Most will say no but there's a pause first lol

Last edited:
Yeah he kinda thought it was in the bag and dropped the ball.

It's just a decent philosophical dude question: Wood or No? Most will say no but there's a pause first lol

I'd like

Really? I thought he had just started working the case and was having some small success till what ever happened, happened...

Wasn’t that Bundy dude suppose to be some kind of chick magnet and he literally went around doing all that crazy shit instead of enjoying life. Well I mean he was messed up since a young age so that’s not a possiblity. There’s always something about a dude that attracts a lot of women that the majority of them fuck everything up for themselves somehow. I have 2 cousins, both get a lot of attention, one has no talk game to save his life the other out of so many chicks he’s hit the only two women he’s actually wife’d are butt ugly <Lmaoo>

Not gonna lie Casey Anthony is definitely a terrible person but probably a great lay.

lol @ this dude wanting pics of other anonymous men. Tinder, bro.

I couldn't even figure out what half of you were talking about until I hit "Show Ignored Content." He's one of two people on there, and not even because I didn't like his posts. He just posted too many images and it slowed down my phone and putting him on ignore was the only way to browse without the pages freaking out on mobile.

Wassup homies ?

Free RR.

I would bang Casey Anthony and I would free RR!
She looks like Legolas Greenleaf with boobs.
07-casey-anthony.w700.h700.jpg

@jei Oh and free RR, you hiding evil doer with a mod and a gun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back