Crime Rudy Giuliani served with Arizona indictment at 80th birthday bash

I was asking why the justice department waited untill he was at his big birthday bash to serve him papers.

I said I believe it was to get as much publicity as possible. Which is just the way it is now.

Personally I don't care about him.

Like I said and you want to skip. If he did the crime then he has to pay the bill when they prove it.
They didn’t wait for this. If they could have served him earlier they would have but he was hiding from them.
They served him when he was leaving the party as well.
Get out of here with your bullshit paranoid suspicions.

Not saying he did do what he is charged with as I don't know. However saying the justice department is not weaponnized and they do this. He easy to find but they wait until they can get the most publicity as possible to serve him the papers. It's not like he has been hiding or is hard to find so this is what they had to do.

I see the left here loves this. Let's see what happens in a year or two.

Oh well, it is what it is with politics today. You play the game when you have the power then when the other side has it they do the same.
I love your "what goes around, comes around" takes. I'm sure "the left" is quaking in their boots.

One problem though: you need evidence of crimes to charge people with stuff. That's something the career conman and all of his henchmen have generously provided. But it's not nearly so common for everyone else.

Karma is a mofo screw Rudy
rudygiuliani.jpg

They didn’t wait for this. If they could have served him earlier they would have but he was hiding from them.
They served him when he was leaving the party as well.
Get out of here with your bullshit paranoid suspicions.

See my last post on this.

I love your "what goes around, comes around" takes. I'm sure "the left" is quaking in their boots.

One problem though: you need evidence of crimes to charge people with stuff. That's something the career conman and all of his henchmen have generously provided. But it's not nearly so common for everyone else.

If you think there are not plenty of dirty left holding office then you are stupid.

Start with creepy Joe and the crack baby.

If you think there are not plenty of dirty left holding office then you are stupid.

Start with creepy Joe and the crack baby.
And yet, the gop impeachment investigation into Biden has turned up jack shit. I know you guys want everyone to be as dirty as Trump so you can feel better about supporting the guy, but facts continue to curb stomp your feelings.

And yet, the gop impeachment investigation into Biden has turned up jack shit. I know you guys want everyone to be as dirty as Trump so you can feel better about supporting the guy, but facts continue to curb stomp your feelings.

It's hard to do anything to a sitting president when his handlers have the power to protect him. If Trump gets in to put an end to that let's see what happens.

Trumps an ass but I'll still take him over creepy Joe and his handlers policies and platform.

Dude is loopy and sort of a weirdo these days. But he is the man that turned NYC from a shithole to a nice place to visit and live. Turned back to sort of a shithole. But the new Mayor Dem or not I actually sort of like when he's not trying g to pander he makes a good amount of sense.

This goofy story is so Rudy lol. Almost as funny as those retards doubling down on the landscaping press conference.

It's hard to do anything to a sitting president when his handlers have the power to protect him. If Trump gets in to put an end to that let's see what happens.

Trumps an ass but I'll still take him over creepy Joe and his handlers policies and platform.
Wishful thinking isn't evidence, but good luck anyway. If Biden actually committed crimes I certainly won't be crying about how unfair it is that he got caught.

According to the NY Post it looks like they waited until the party was pretty much over before doing this.

The pair served Giuliani with a legal notice of his Arizona indictment for allegedly being involved in a plot to overturn the 2020 election in favor of ex-President Donald Trump.

Most of the 200 guests were gone by the time the duo showed up around 11 p.m., but some of the stragglers began screaming – including one woman who cried as Giuliani was handed the papers, according to sources.
sunday-news-screen-shot-posted-82135644.jpg

What a dipstick.

He's basically saying "I'm in hiding, but I can't miss my birthday party!"

Idiot.

Not saying he did do what he is charged with as I don't know. However saying the justice department is not weaponnized and they do this. He easy to find but they wait until they can get the most publicity as possible to serve him the papers. It's not like he has been hiding or is hard to find so this is what they had to do.

I see the left here loves this. Let's see what happens in a year or two.

Oh well, it is what it is with politics today. You play the game when you have the power then when the other side has it they do the same.

I must have missed when the federal government started running the AG's office in Arizona.

People forget so quickly that Mayor Giuliani single-handled turned NYC around and that he was also pivotal in the US surviving the 9/11 attacks.

Dude looks awesome for 80, too.

Sad to see people going after him about some sort of paperwork dispute in another state.

People forget so quickly that Mayor Giuliani single-handled turned NYC around and that he was also pivotal in the US surviving the 9/11 attacks.

Dude looks awesome for 80, too.

Sad to see people going after him about some sort of paperwork dispute in another state.
He was a shit mayor.

He was sued like 34 times by the ACLU for 1st Amendment violations, and he lost 26 of those cases. His undercover Gestapo Steet Crimes Unit gunned down Patrick Dorismund and Amadou Diallo. He withheld data that showed that crime was actually declining to justify putting police in schools, who harassed and beat students for dumb shit like not having a hall pass. When 9/11 happened, he tried to persuade New Yorkers to postpone the election and just leave him in power. Stop and Frisk…. I could go on and on.

He’s always been a piece of shit.

Last edited:
Oh of course. Rock solid evidence right there.

Of course I mean there is no way anyone could or would make a phone call to her. I mean the justice department or a person on the presidents staff ( no matter the party in charge) could or would never or has never called an state AG asking for something.

Not saying they would need to given her support of Biden.

Back