Rumble at 285

Amazing how much his face has changed -
upload_2018-11-9_13-31-27.jpeg

BEA78226-67DC-406F-90C3-80A7CE95CE18-28247-000010FD102419CE.jpeg

Now that rumble in final form has the size of galactus , Do you think he can beat DC?

No.

DC is even better at HW. He's nowhere near as depleted, and carries better power.

Would be exactly like the other 2 fights.

*PS - Is it just me, or is the top of Rumbles head getting pointier?

No.

DC is even better at HW. He's nowhere near as depleted, and carries better power.

Would be exactly like the other 2 fights.

*PS - Is it just me, or is the top of Rumbles head getting pointier?

Nope, he's always had a pointy head.

ajmaiajj.jpg

Nope. Rumble will be slower and get tired much faster.

No its takes someone with heart or steroids to beat DC.

Props to Jones when he beat DC the first fight, fuck em for the 2nd.

Nope. Rumble will be slower and get tired much faster.
Exactly this. Sure, he'll have power but Rumble always had power. But DC will grind him a bit and Rumble will gas in 3 minutes.

Exactly this. Sure, he'll have power but Rumble always had power. But DC will grind him a bit and Rumble will gas in 3 minutes.

Agreed, Rumble is worse at HW than he is at LHW cause he's slower and will likely gas faster while DC is faster and hits harder at HW than he does at LHW.

The thing is, Rumble landed (potentially) fight ending shots in both fights at LHW, what happens IF he does that at HW?

LHW Rumble could have beat LHW DC for the belt but seemingly decided it was time to go full retard when he was beating the shit out of DC standing.

It made no sense and shows me Rumble must have some of the lowest fight IQ in MMA.

Back