Rumble comes out of retirement to compete in Bare Knuckle Boxing

His first opponent..

article-2393917-1B4B071E000005DC-246_634x837.jpg

This guy after he sees Rumble coming to the ring.

B992B076D63E25C11DFC0A3B5D773EE94E4F5343

I'm really wondering how much these Bareknuckle promotions are paying all these retired guys to risk CTE. I'm speculating it's a money laundering scheme and the UFC dudes are getting paid top dollar to compete.

Repeated punches to the face, which the gloves favor, are more likely to give CTE. Historically, bareknuckle fights went up to 80 rounds because they weren't willing to shatter hands by punching their opponent's head.

That's the theory at least.

Also, you guys know that effective punches are not really arm punches, right? He'll be slower at the current weight, we'll see how much power he can generate for how long.

Rumble may have some gas tank issues at his current weight.

Bare Knuckle Boxing shut down after guy loses head in match confirmed...
This!!!! Rumble in a Bare Knuckle?????? WHo's the poor victim? Dude must have suicidal tendencies.

It's disappointing to come to the realization that Rumble did really mean it when he said he wasn't a fighter. A true front runner and a quitter right there. Ran away from real competition even though he still would be #3 today behind Jon and DC. If he wanted to really avoid grappling, at least go to Glory...but noooo. He'd rather bully bar brawlers now...SMDH! Such a shame. What happened to all that talk about him making a killing with his weed business?

Last edited:
I guess he isn't worried about CTE anymore lol. Ok, I'll watch.

What? You can’t tell me he gets a better paycheck from BKFC than from the UFC or Bellator... I thought he didn’t like fighting.

EDIT... just saw the post

OH. MY. GOD!!! (ECW commentator voice)

Kimbo 2.0 but much more power and damage. Fucking frightening.

Yeah someone better be writing a check for a million if they want someone to step in a ring with that monster. Half of it would be required for medical treatment

you thought Rumble fan boys were bad before for saying he could beat Bones.

Wait til he beats some scrub in Bare Knuckle and they amp it up to 11.

*Couple months later*

Breaking: Rumble retires again since no one will fight him in BKB

Back