Rumour is, Yoel is blind in one eye

Rumor is, TS fucks goats.
Under the terms of user agreements along section 5, you have breached their terms and conditions twice. Once for beastiality and again for humiliation. I have reported you to the correct authority and you will be banned. Good day

Does anybody know how to read around here, because down under blind means blind. Unless it means something else in America

Christ. He was blind due to damage. It's not "Yoel is blind in one eye."

BAN this liar.

TS makes up a blatant lie, then pretends he heard it in some "hour long podcast" which doesn't exist. Then after getting called on his bs he googles 'yoel romero + blind' and links the first result.

BAN.

Im convinced its all an act from Yoel.

Blind
Drained from weight cutting
Limping at weigh ins
Tired after 2 minutes

And KOs everybody in the 3rd round lmao.

BAN this liar.

TS makes up a blatant lie, then pretends he heard it in some "hour long podcast" which doesn't exist. Then after getting called on his bs he googles 'yoel romero + blind' and links the first result.

BAN.
images (5).jpeg

Under the terms of user agreements along section 5, you have breached their terms and conditions twice. Once for beastiality and again for humiliation. I have reported you to the correct authority and you will be banned. Good day
Everyone wanted me banned because of a 'rumour' (key word). Yet i had that other user banned instead

It really proves that the modders of this public forum prefer the truth over nonsense - regardless of the masses opinion. That deserves some respect in itself.
#AndStill

Back