Rumours: Fury's team trying to postpone Usyk fight

Furys facial expression and demeanor looks deflated, glum and downcast. Head and shoulders drooping, like his confidence is gone.

I honestly think he believes he just lost the lineal boxing heavyweight title to the lineal MMA champion.

The post fight interview was the first time I've seen Fury unsure of what to say and how to act.

I think his time as the top heavyweight is pretty much over. His physical ability peaked in the second Wilder fight and he has looked noticably worse every fight since. Doing a bunch of drugs and getting morbidly obese between bouts isn't a good recipe for longevity. 35 can be old for an athlete even under the best conditions.

rumor from where? you?

It’s been reported in the bbc. 8 weeks is too short apparently so they want to push it back to next spring. Ironically it’s about the same timeframe that he offered Joshua last year after the usyk fight.

Last edited:
It’s official, postponed to 2024, date to be determined, Fury suffered too much damage by the surprising and powerful Ngannou.

it was disrespectful to francis that they did their little promo after the fight
stupid as hell

This made boxing look bad. Real bad.

Doesn't Ngannou make MMA look bad too though? I mean, he was a sand shoveller/wannabe boxer who came to the UFC and decimated highly experienced MMA fighters like Reem, with basic scrubby boxing. He also became the UFC HW champ by KOing someone considered the UFC HW goat.

So if he makes boxing look bad, he makes MMA look bad too. The reality is he's just a freak of nature, and overperformed in both sports.

Fury should take less cocaine, stop playing ping pong with PEDs which fucks up his system and do more deadlifts & squats. He has to stay in shape due bad genetics and needs a good work ethic against Usyk.

Usyk did and still does A LOT of strong man stuff since he isnt in his phyical prime anymore and following the training routine of a puncher is the best in Usyks situation. He wont have that much sucess playing the wrestling game and Usyks pack very very good power. Joshuas chin which almost went to japan was lucky that Usyk didnt put much into it.

Didn't Fury even say right after the fight he wanted at least 12 weeks?

Didn't Fury even say right after the fight he wanted at least 12 weeks?

Fight aint happening trust me. Hes scared of Usyk thats why he fought Ngannou. If he couldnt see that slow temple punch from Ngannou, Usyks is gonna fuck him up.

As much as i dislike that guy ... what a waste of physicals. Dude would be a monster with a better work ethic and sticking to punchers training plan.

The post fight interview was the first time I've seen Fury unsure of what to say and how to act.

I think his time as the top heavyweight is pretty much over. His physical ability peaked in the second Wilder fight and he has looked noticably worse every fight since. Doing a bunch of drugs and getting morbidly obese between bouts isn't a good recipe for longevity. 35 can be old for an athlete even under the best conditions.
This, his livestyle and ballooning up between fights finally caught up to him.

This, his livestyle and ballooning up between fights finally caught up to him.

My gut tells me that Fury aint the same due a combo of multiple things ... but i hope im wrong. I still wanna see Fury vs Joshua, Usyk, Zhang and Ajagba.

Fury might be 60 years old.

Lets wait and see.

Doesn't Ngannou make MMA look bad too though? I mean, he was a sand shoveller/wannabe boxer who came to the UFC and decimated highly experienced MMA fighters like Reem, with basic scrubby boxing. He also became the UFC HW champ by KOing someone considered the UFC HW goat.

He fought his way into the UFC by working in smaller shows, and then when he got into the UFC he worked his way up the ranks by winning more fights than he lost. That's how it works for everyone. So what the hell are you talking about? The situations are completely different.

In boxing he trained for a few months and then knocked down and arguably beat their champion. No way remotely the same situation.

Last edited:
Fury better retire and do some acting

So if he makes boxing look bad, he makes MMA look bad too. The reality is he's just a freak of nature, and overperformed in both sports.
It's a bit like Brock Lesnar being a WWE star and then going into UFC and becoming heavyweight champion very fast. People pointed to it and lol'd but then he made a lot of money for the UFC, like Ngannou can make a lot of money for boxing promoters if he keeps boxing.

It's a bit like Brock Lesnar being a WWE star and then going into UFC and becoming heavyweight champion very fast. People pointed to it and lol'd but then he made a lot of money for the UFC, like Ngannou can make a lot of money for boxing promoters if he keeps boxing.
WWE>UFC>Boxing confirmed.

Folks are insecure when it comes to WWE but what Brock did was impressive as shit and this comes from someone with high standards. Even by the end when he had a life hreatening and career ending battle with the intestinal disease diverticulitis he still fought guys like carwin and ubereem.

Back