Running your mouth to keep yourself under contract

not since he fought Mayweather... they have all been ass... like he had no business in there...
Mayweather carried him...
Khabib toyed with him...
After looking like dump Dustin KO'ed his ass/Connor literately fell apart
and Cowboy took a dive...
Cowboy ain’t take no dive. He sucks.
Dustin vs Conor 2 and 3 rocked. Like legit rocked.

Both bangers.
Conor just lost

Khabib didn’t toy. Conor just lost fair and square, he wasn’t winning that

Whose bright idea was it to make Anthony Smith of all people an analyst? He oozes jealousy whenever a LHW fighter has more success than he did, especially Alex Pereira.

Cowboy ain’t take no dive. He sucks.
Dustin vs Conor 2 and 3 rocked. Like legit rocked.

Both bangers.
Conor just lost

Khabib didn’t toy. Conor just lost fair and square, he wasn’t winning that
Khabib mocked connor while he mauled him... you mchuggies are the worst...

and everybody knows Cowboy most definitely took a dive

Whose bright idea was it to make Anthony Smith of all people an analyst? He oozes jealousy whenever a LHW fighter has more success than he did, especially Alex Pereira.
He shits on everybody up, and down the roster. It’s not confined to any weight class, or gender. The guy realized he did one of the stupidest things in UFC history (Since Zuffa). And it rips his soul apart when he’s lying in bed.

Could have been the champion. Was too braindead to know it in real time. But he’s had years of getting used to being a massive joke. So he shits on everybody these days.

He’s a clown.

Smith is a jobber at best in the ufc

This dude criticizes everyone yet doesn't even back his own mouth

How he thinks he's top level is baffling,
At best he's a gate keeper
If he loses his next. He's on the verge of being cut

Smith gets a ton of hate as he’s annoying but he’s had tons and tons of exciting fights. I always look forward to his fights.

Reactions: HHJ
Bro, Alex Pereira WISHES he could fight a guy like Anthony Smith……. Check yourself

no its not you idiot

how many football stars sit there talking shit, how many athletes, how many golfers...i could go on and on

those are sports where the skill level determine how successful they are, not some bald mother fucking asshole who is creating BMF belts and people..and i use that term very losely..i really mean assholes, lap it up

You do know those pure sport have repeatedly had their own issues on just about everything imaginable over the years. Also they are notorious for changing the rules, balls, bats, distances, etc to the game to increase scoring or affect other aspects of the sport. Every sport has issues with the treatment of stars vs non-stars.

Not saying the UFC doesn't have a laundry list of their own issues through the years. Shitty skills in the UFC doesn't get you to far. We can all get on Smith for his delusional talk, but at the core the guy use to be pretty solid fighter and still is to some point. He isn't getting any title shot or any big fight soon so who cares. He is more or less a gatekeeper at this point and is probably the main reason the UFC still has him around.

Bro that's every sport.

They want to make money

Yes but in other sports they don't choose who gets to fight for the title. The sport is what it is and you either watch it or you don't. Only in MMA is the money getting intamite with the actual sport.

Khabib mocked connor while he mauled him... you mchuggies are the worst...

and everybody knows Cowboy most definitely took a dive

Nope. He sucks. We saw it. Stephen A saw it.

Conor murdered him so bad he had to quit and get a hair transplant

Yes but in other sports they don't choose who gets to fight for the title. The sport is what it is and you either watch it or you don't. Only in MMA is the money getting intamite with the actual sport.
You mean like boxing ?
The other form of prize fighting

Key word is PRIZE.

Nobody wants a tournament. We want the fights we wanna see

Reactions: HHJ
Conor changed the game..
5a35bf19-c15e-4e8a-8208-964e52e0d18b_text.gif

not since he fought Mayweather... they have all been ass... like he had no business in there...
Khabib toyed with him...
I've argued that once he swapped from the open karate stance to the closed boxing guard, it was over.

No one counts the Cowboy dismantling, Conors last legitimate win was EDDIEEEE Alvarez.

They aren't going to get rid of him. He is ranked. They need every non wrestler and striker they can get. The champion is a striker and knockouts sell PPV.

Khabib toyed with him...
This.

Amazing how many people still ride Cerrone's nuts, the debacle against Colin made me lose whatever little respect i had for that dude.

Nope. He sucks. We saw it. Stephen A saw it.

Conor murdered him so bad he had to quit and get a hair transplant
Stephen A.... PFFFT He saw what the rest of the planet saw... Your boy getting gassed, knocked down, toyed with, and destroyed...

1714441950953.jpeg
Let that sink in....
I don't know what you're smoking but I wish I had some so I could be as delusional as you...

Back