Russia Collusion Megathread v.10: one guilty plea, two indictments, one resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conservative tears are the most delicious... All we got rid of was a bunch of basement dwelling trolls who did nothing but start crap threads and try to troll people into getting carded then whine on the support forums when their shitposting threads got deleted... shit they even colluded to mess with the mods..

but they are all "good people" right?????

your-tears-are-delicious.jpg

Normally I’d look at this and shake my head; but I kind of appreciate the fact that this is exactly how most of those banned folks posted before the banning. For the tears.

It’s still 1st and 10.

Apparently Wikileaks was in contact with Don Jnr as late as July 2017 <Lmaoo>

WIKILEAKS DID NOTHING WRONG EVERYTHING THEY EVER RELEASED WAS 100% ACCURATE AND THEY HAVE NO BIAS. JULIAN ASSANGE IS A SAINT.

..just ignore these private messages to the President's son of them attempting to fabricate narratives by trying to release partial info and push certain messages...

Last edited:
They were good people for sure, and you could actually hold a rational conversation with a lot of them, once you got past the gimmicks.

Imo it’s fine for people to be judged for who they present themselves as.

yall remember two weeks after Trump won there would be a new "#MAGA, I'M SO SICK OF WINNING!!!!" thread every day?

shit was gold

The funny thing is that sensible people have been claiming for a very long time that it was obvious Wikileaks was completely partisan and that they had been in touch with the Trump campaign. So it's nearly a nothingburger in that respect (unless don jr did something criminal). But it also explodes the entire right-and-left narrative about Wikileaks into a million pieces.

@Anung Un Rama, it's time for you to come to terms about this.
<{vega}>

Apparently Wikileaks was in contact with Don Jnr as late as July 2017 <Lmaoo>
It just gets better and better. I kinda wish the Trumplings that got banned were still here to enjoy this nice, juicy nothingburger with us. They are probably currently raging in their mothers basements. God bless their wittle bitty hearts.

<DCrying>

Imo it’s fine for people to be judged for who they present themselves as.

I don't make the rules here, so it's not up to me to say whether these people deserved to be phased out of the forum or not.

But what I'm saying is that you're probably not going to have much of an argument in favour of Trump here, because pretty much all of those guys are gone.

You can go to any corner of the internet that's still populated by pro-Trump people to find out that they're pretty far from quiet.

I don't make the rules here, so it's not up to me to say whether these people deserved to be phased out of the forum or not.

But what I'm saying is that you're probably not going to have much of an argument in favour of Trump here, because pretty much all of those guys are gone.

You can go to any corner of the internet that's still populated by pro-Trump people to find out that they're pretty far from quiet.

I guess “this is why we can’t have nice things” applies here. From what the admins said, it seemed reasonable (especially considering the call from on high was more harsh and actually would’ve been unfair). A good way to keep good conversation around here and avoid banning is to not be gimmicky.

I guess “this is why we can’t have nice things” applies here. From what the admins said, it seemed reasonable. A good way to keep good conversation around here and avoid banning is to not be gimmicky.

The description of the War Room kind of encourages people to be gimmicky.

False advertising, I guess.

It just gets better and better. I kinda wish the Trumplings that got banned were still here to enjoy this nice, juicy nothingburger with us. They are probably currently raging in their mothers basements. God bless their wittle bitty hearts.

<DCrying>

I think @ripskater and @PWENT were 100% trolls and probably don't care at all.

@TheStruggle is most likely on r/conservative or r/conspiracy talking about an OP posted in the New York Times

The description of the War Room kind of encourages people to be gimmicky.

False advertising, I guess.

I think it encourages people to be themselves. Interpretation, I guess.

I check r/conservative pretty regularly and seems comparatively quite on this and Roy Moore compared to a few days ago.

They are piling onto an OP ED in the NYT about being friends with white people.

I check r/conservative pretty regularly and seems comparatively quite on this and Roy Moore compared to a few days ago.

They are piling onto an OP ED in the NYT about being friends with white people.

R/donald has over 200 comments about the Wikileaks "leaks" in less than a hour.

R/conservative has over 120 comments about the Roy Moore case in the last 6 hours.

I wouldn't say that it has been quiet.

This Wikileaks going hard at the Trump campaign could all just be Assange's selfish desire for the charges to be dropped against him. Then he could leave the embassy he's held up in. 7d chess if you will. Read the messages they wanted Trump to praise Assange publicly.

The hill insiders are reporting the investigation committees are intending to subpoena Don Jr to testify again.

Wikileaks doing the thousand meter hurdles to try and shill for the Trump campaign.

What is it that they say, "Wikileaks shouldn't have shilled for the Trump campaign, it was the wrong thing to do"?

But, yeah, that is shocking on multiple levels:
1. the blatant and seemingly casual way they initiated the interaction. I'd like to see how this relationship began.
2. pretty ham handed and unsophisticated. C'mon, private messages on a social networking platform? How long did they think this would go unnoticed (or did they expect it to be found out even sooner?).
3. Definitely a strike against wikileaks, but not a death sentence; what they published is still true.
4. Once the FBI exams the DNC email servers we'll know more.

What is it that they say, "Wikileaks shouldn't have shilled for the Trump campaign, it was the wrong thing to do"?

But, yeah, that is shocking on multiple levels:
1. the blatant and seemingly casual way they initiated the interaction. I'd like to see how this relationship began.
2. pretty ham handed and unsophisticated. C'mon, private messages on a social networking platform? How long did they think this would go unnoticed (or did they expect it to be found out even sooner?).
3. Definitely a strike against wikileaks, but not a death sentence; what they published is still true.
4. Once the FBI exams the DNC email servers we'll know more.
It obliterates the entire narrative that wikileaks was just our good bud looking out for us. That was pushed by the far left, a fair chunk of the right (a majority at times), and the President.

R/donald has over 200 comments about the Wikileaks "leaks" in less than a hour.

R/conservative has over 120 comments about the Roy Moore case in the last 6 hours.

I wouldn't say that it has been quiet.

I don't really count thedonald because the ban/delete opposition opinion in a heartbeat.

The conservative thread was started before the yearbook and mall stories hit.

And even in that thread it's a combination of "Gloria Allred fake news" with a lot of people saying Moore probably did something.

It obliterates the entire narrative that wikileaks was just our good bud looking out for us. That was pushed by the far left, a fair chunk of the right (a majority at times), and the President.
But it doesn't obliterate the fact that what they published was factual.
I hope its used to burn the Trump campaign, but I'm not sure about the actual illegality of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back