Russia Collusion Megathread v.10: one guilty plea, two indictments, one resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.

Did you even read these articles? It directly states the pee pee tapes don't exist. And this one guy that states his "friends" told him they posses tapes, which they go onto say are "potentially" fake.

Are you folks this naive?

You're telling the Clinton machine, the most powerful political machine in history, weren't able to dig up these well known tapes?

Holy shit, you guys are as gullible as they come.

And seriously, do you think a 20 year old tape of Trump banging out a model or 3 would hurt the guy? Shit, it'll probably get him more votes.

Carry on with your fantasy gentleman.

"Former NSA Officer says 12 intel agencies on 4 different continents have Kompromat on President Trump."

Reading comprehension, how work do it go?

And the hits just keep on comin...'

"Former NSA Officer says 12 intel agencies on 4 different continents have Kompromat on President Trump.

As many as a dozen intelligence services worldwide, on four continents, are in possession of some sort of “Trump tape” featuring sexual escapades of a controversial nature; in some cases, the women involved appear to be underage. Some of these tapes have been shared with the Mueller investigation."

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...on-Former-NSA-Ofcr-Explains-PeeGate-Espionage
I so much doubt it.

"Former NSA Officer says 12 intel agencies on 4 different continents have Kompromat on President Trump."

I think you're the one who needs some reading comprehension.

". I’ve investigated this issue for the past couple years. I’ve talked to dozens of well-placed sources (many of them longtime spy-friends), and I can share with you some basic conclusions.

As many as a dozen intelligence services worldwide, on four continents, are in possession of some sort of “Trump tape” featuring sexual escapades of a controversial nature; in some cases, the women involved appear to be underage. Some of these tapes have been shared with the Mueller investigation.

One Western intelligence agency with a solid professional reputation is in possession of an unpleasant Trump tape that they assess “with high confidence” is bona fide, i.e. exactly what it appears to be. They obtained the tape from a trusted source who plausibly had access to it. Over the decades, Trump has traveled widely—including to Russia more than once—and thereby exposed himself to surreptitious filming in numerous countries.

However, here’s the rub: Many of the “Trump tapes” floating around in spy circles worldwide cannot be verified, while some of them are obvious fakes. The Western spy agency that’s holding a Trump tape they’re pretty sure is real has also been approached two other times with tapes that were less solid—and one of them was transparently fake.

So, let me get this straight. This guy, who collects a check by writing for some shitty magazine, sat on this information for a couple years, that would have been worth MILLIONS during the election, but instead of producing it, he writes about it in some shitty magazine?

"My friend told me" is the basis for the story you're fantasizing over.

Don't hold your breath...

You're telling the Clinton machine, the most powerful political machine in history

So powerful they couldn't win an election against a man who was on a live mic justifying sexual assault.

Your delusions of grandeur give great insight on why you talk about politics like a kid arguing who the Hulk is stronger than.

Trumps is getting ready for his first ever "meeting" with Putin
23380404_722365097959741_6949234956568340241_n.jpg
<{clintugh}>

So powerful they couldn't win an election against a man who was on a live mic justifying sexual assault.

Your delusions of grandeur give great insight on why you talk about politics like a kid arguing who the Hulk is stronger than.

^^^ proof old j Bernie cuminhand has no clue when it comes to politics.

The Clinton machine is legendary.

^^^ proof old j Bernie cuminhand has no clue when it comes to politics.

The Clinton machine is legendary.
Do you understand what the Clinton machine refers to?

It's their ground game domestically

Do you understand what the Clinton machine refers to?

It's their ground game domestically

Apologies for the copy pasta, but this sums it up well. Not to mention they had specific teams, the quick response teams, etc. If you're any kind of fan of politics, you have to admire the Clintons. They're damn good at what they do.

"Political "machine" is not a term unique to the Clintons. Since the 1800s, political machines have been prominent throughout the United States. Historically, a machine might have consisted of a few power-brokers that maintained control of a community, state or a national political party. In modern-day politics, the "Clinton machine" likely refers to a vast network of allies, from consultants to local politicians, researchers, academicians, economists, party bosses, Super Pac operatives and spin-doctors, all who are loyal to the family. A "machine' also generally includes a significant fundraising apparatus, from relationships with special interest groups to fund-raisers who bundle large contributions. It also can include data-bases where literally millions of smaller donors loyal to the cause can be motivated to give huge sums in a matter of a few minutes online with the right appeal. Because the Clintons have been in politics for so many years, the family has built a very significant machine and political network."

Legendary at failing to win elections?

That's on Hillary. Her underlings did exactly as they were instructed. She made some terrible decisions, mostly embracing far left ideals.

Unfortunately for her, Bill was out of his prime. Also, and this is just my opinion, they put him in the back seat intentionally. Bad move.

That's on Hillary. Her underlings did exactly as they were instructed. She made some terrible decisions, mostly embracing far left ideals.

Unfortunately for her, Bill was out of his prime. Also, and this is just my opinion, they put him in the back seat intentionally. Bad move.

Wow, what a dangerous and well oiled machine you just described there....

Apologies for the copy pasta, but this sums it up well. Not to mention they had specific teams, the quick response teams, etc. If you're any kind of fan of politics, you have to admire the Clintons. They're damn good at what they do.

"Political "machine" is not a term unique to the Clintons. Since the 1800s, political machines have been prominent throughout the United States. Historically, a machine might have consisted of a few power-brokers that maintained control of a community, state or a national political party. In modern-day politics, the "Clinton machine" likely refers to a vast network of allies, from consultants to local politicians, researchers, academicians, economists, party bosses, Super Pac operatives and spin-doctors, all who are loyal to the family. A "machine' also generally includes a significant fundraising apparatus, from relationships with special interest groups to fund-raisers who bundle large contributions. It also can include data-bases where literally millions of smaller donors loyal to the cause can be motivated to give huge sums in a matter of a few minutes online with the right appeal. Because the Clintons have been in politics for so many years, the family has built a very significant machine and political network."
Exactly, yes

She paid some lip service to the far-left but that's not who she is

Exactly, yes

And you don't think this machine, which I'll remind you is now known to have gone as far as to hire fusion gps, set up the trump jr meeting, pay foreign entities for information, pay lawyers millions, etc.

AND the entire media.

AND the entire republican establishment

Couldn't dig up these tapes. However, this guy who now writes for a shitty magazine can?

Again, don't hold your breath.

She paid some lip service to the far-left but that's not who she is

First off, she dreams of a hemispheric free trade zone with open borders. That is who she is.

Second, her biggest problem is, she isn't anyone. She's whatever the polls tell her to be, and it's pathetically transparent. She'll pander to anyone.

And the hits just keep on comin...'

"Former NSA Officer says 12 intel agencies on 4 different continents have Kompromat on President Trump.

As many as a dozen intelligence services worldwide, on four continents, are in possession of some sort of “Trump tape” featuring sexual escapades of a controversial nature; in some cases, the women involved appear to be underage. Some of these tapes have been shared with the Mueller investigation."

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...on-Former-NSA-Ofcr-Explains-PeeGate-Espionage

How does this differ from INFOWARS BS? That shit is taken down and dudes are thread banned for posting it. But this fake shit just gets a nod from the Mods?

Time to start posting Alex Jones Videos

A friend of a friend told a friend

I think you're the one who needs some reading comprehension.

". I’ve investigated this issue for the past couple years. I’ve talked to dozens of well-placed sources (many of them longtime spy-friends), and I can share with you some basic conclusions.

As many as a dozen intelligence services worldwide, on four continents, are in possession of some sort of “Trump tape” featuring sexual escapades of a controversial nature; in some cases, the women involved appear to be underage. Some of these tapes have been shared with the Mueller investigation.

One Western intelligence agency with a solid professional reputation is in possession of an unpleasant Trump tape that they assess “with high confidence” is bona fide, i.e. exactly what it appears to be. They obtained the tape from a trusted source who plausibly had access to it. Over the decades, Trump has traveled widely—including to Russia more than once—and thereby exposed himself to surreptitious filming in numerous countries.

However, here’s the rub: Many of the “Trump tapes” floating around in spy circles worldwide cannot be verified, while some of them are obvious fakes. The Western spy agency that’s holding a Trump tape they’re pretty sure is real has also been approached two other times with tapes that were less solid—and one of them was transparently fake.

So, let me get this straight. This guy, who collects a check by writing for some shitty magazine, sat on this information for a couple years, that would have been worth MILLIONS during the election, but instead of producing it, he writes about it in some shitty magazine?

"My friend told me" is the basis for the story you're fantasizing over.

Don't hold your breath...

So that ONE tape may not exist... But if other intel agencies have kompromat on him (and why wouldn't you want a powerful businessman in your back pocket)...

We'll see won't we... It's a long 3 years...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Bob do us a favor and DO hold your breath.

If we're wrong, you die. If you're wrong, well at least you shut up for a bit

Edit at 12:50 Hawaii time; bobs next reply will include either the words triggered or tears.

Again, I'm confident in my position, and time will prove me right.

I look forward to reminding you of that fact on your next account. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epsteins Guard
Back