International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

The US's public stance on the depot strikes isn't necessarily what they convey to Ukraine via back channels.

Ya, I assumed as much, they are the biggest part of Russia's war machine and the US shouldnt be that stunned on the importance of that strategy.

Yeah my problem with all of this is indeed that timing seems not much considered, whole american politics shitshow gave Putin enormous help

Give "100" of help after long time is better than nothing, but probably give "50" much earlier would have been more useful

Reality is the long run put strain mostly on ukranian population both in body and mind, risk is give them stuff when they're no more able to use it to the max

Plus russians seems much better at fortify territories, so lose land make really hard conquer it back

Russia just needs to ramp up the pressure and hope Trump gets into office.

Trump is going to suck Putin's dick.

Bad news. Ukr keep losing settlements. Like I said, spend that 60 bils for anit handling mines and spike the whole place Ukr still have before it gets too late.

Russia has won the war, the only question remaining is how much more land Russia will conquer before Zelensky is either ousted or decides to come to his senses and negotiate the surrender.

Glory to mother Russia! Thanks to anyone who supported

Bad news. Ukr keep losing settlements. Like I said, spend that 60 bils for anit handling mines and spike the whole place Ukr still have before it gets too late.
It isn't real spending. For U.S and China it is small special war laboratorium with clowns idiots in Russia and Co debiloids. Even Iran is laughing 24/365 mode about russian and Western idiots. Russia had occupied areas in Siberia that are historically under China and sooner or later Empire will correct this mistake done long ago cos stupidity.
Crimea historically is part of muslim world and there will not Matter will this take 100 or 300 years. Allah doesn't have borders and does have time for generations not till next elections. ,and idiots will pay full price cos their laziness and hypocryte idiotism .....

Ukraine says "Yeah, right" to the U.S. request to not attack Russian refineries.

As soon as the 60 billion dollar deal signed a congressional bipartisan group met with Zelensky in Ukraine. I am willing to bet Ukraines efforts to displace Russian oil production are part of their talks. I have heard rumors big really big business working around trade embargo imposed on Russia.

Russia has won the war, the only question remaining is how much more land Russia will conquer before Zelensky is either ousted or decides to come to his senses and negotiate the surrender.

Glory to mother Russia! Thanks to anyone who supported
Ah yes because all those other deals ukraine made with russia meant so much to russia

Italy reportedly sending Storm Shadow now as well. Nothing officially announced but rumors are they're already there.

More good news as those have been key hitting important targets far behind the front lines. F16's finally getting here soon and the Aid package that was signed will be flowing in as well in the near future.

Russia just needs to ramp up the pressure and hope Trump gets into office.

Trump is going to suck Putin's dick.
As foreigner greatly annoyed by american left retardness (mostly because ruin muh entertainment products with fanatic silly ideologies i never asked for), Trump somehow managed to make me hope Biden wins again lmao

Is bizzarre af to me US right can't get a better representative than that freakshow cunt
Beside his clown gimmicks, just to think his side purposely sabotaged for months help to ukranians causing hard to measure damage to the war balance should be enough to piss off anybody who dare to call himself patriot

If that's the state of american right, then american left truly deserve to win lol, lesser disease ftw

Back