International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

Mass Exodus of Nepalese Fighters from Russian Forces in Ukraine​

"Ukraine’s military intelligence agency (HUR) revealed on May 1 that Nepalese mercenaries are leaving the Russian military en masse amidst the ongoing conflict in Ukraine.

It has been noted that Russia has actively been recruiting foreign nationals from countries like Nepal, Somalia, India, and Cuba to serve in Ukraine since the outset of the escalated invasion.

These mercenaries are used as expendable forces, often with insufficient training for the battlefield, as per Petro Yatsenko from Ukraine’s Coordination Headquarters for the Treatment of Prisoners of War.

For military unit number 29328, the defection of Nepalese soldiers has been due to extreme conditions including high casualty rates, unpaid wages, and inhumane treatment by commanders, such as execution for disobedience, as reported by HUR.

The intelligence agency also released a supposed list of the soldiers, along with profiles of some deserting mercenaries. They also reported that Russian forces have been largely unsuccessful in locating these deserters within the occupied regions of Luhansk Oblast"

Mass Exodus of Nepalese Fighters from Russian Forces in Ukraine​

"Ukraine’s military intelligence agency (HUR) revealed on May 1 that Nepalese mercenaries are leaving the Russian military en masse amidst the ongoing conflict in Ukraine.

It has been noted that Russia has actively been recruiting foreign nationals from countries like Nepal, Somalia, India, and Cuba to serve in Ukraine since the outset of the escalated invasion.

These mercenaries are used as expendable forces, often with insufficient training for the battlefield, as per Petro Yatsenko from Ukraine’s Coordination Headquarters for the Treatment of Prisoners of War.

For military unit number 29328, the defection of Nepalese soldiers has been due to extreme conditions including high casualty rates, unpaid wages, and inhumane treatment by commanders, such as execution for disobedience, as reported by HUR.

The intelligence agency also released a supposed list of the soldiers, along with profiles of some deserting mercenaries. They also reported that Russian forces have been largely unsuccessful in locating these deserters within the occupied regions of Luhansk Oblast"

Russian troll: Russia doesn't use human meat waves. They know it's a death sentence they want out

Yep, it's like they keep saying this but do nothing about it. However when the US dragged their feet it was good to see other countries step up and hopefully keep it up going forward because that's what Putler is depending on. He's playing a high stake game of poker and he's all in.
There are also nuances how financial etc support from some european countries is reported. U.S likes to announce and report one large package signed.
Some EU/ EEZ countries are reporting support in small increments and in different kind of support lists ...cos easier is to do xx small decisions on monthly basis rather than to push via lawmakers one big package....also voters then are lesser angry....
If they had been told one large sum...instead of xx small separate decision then politicians not likely had balls to vote yes.. especially about warrant letters for loans....

Positions abadoning not always is sign of weakness or irresponsibility, sometimes these guys actually were responsible lads.
One unit had relocated from positions in order to keep weapons they had ...because ammo for automatic grenade launcher and mortars ....not awailable anymore in this position.
Yes, we relocated and at least still have these weapons and guys....
Government does have duty to provide units with ammunition. ....battle for Soledar...

Those stupid photos in the thumbnails of their stupid facial expressions always put me off watching the video

One thing to remember about all youtube experts that this war has spawned is that its not about the war but instead about getting views. They also are pro ukr/pro rus on purpose depending on which side they want views from.

Conflict basically created new type youtube market

Those stupid photos in the thumbnails of their stupid facial expressions always put me off watching the video
She was being sarcastic and she used to be a teacher but the school she taught at was closed. She took up making YouTube videos to make a living. My god you must live a fragile life if a thumbnail triggers you I could give a F what's on the thumbnail.

She was being sarcastic and she used to be a teacher but the school she taught at was closed. She took up making YouTube videos to make a living. My god you must live a fragile life if a thumbnail triggers you I could give a F what's on the thumbnail.

You do you pal, I prefer more serious analysis

One thing to remember about all youtube experts that this war has spawned is that its not about the war but instead about getting views. They also are pro ukr/pro rus on purpose depending on which side they want views from.

I've liked some of Perun, Anders Puck Nielsen, and Willian Spaniel's stuff, but most of them are too biased to be useful and are some shade of bullshit.

Last edited:

All stuff youtubers does care about is...money and click bait type stuff cos you need subscribers and number of ppl who are watching youtubers stuff and ADS....also ofc depends from what country they are watching. Nothing different for bloggers etc types.....don't forget that majority of these experts also were experts in virusology about Covid and .. financial experts about investments and trading etc stuff. €$£ is their God and only one stuff they does care about.

Back