International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

I thought Georgia ruling party and president are pro EU?
Are they even getting paid?
Salaries for politicians in Georgia are good. Also compensations for travel and apartaments renting when they are aboard.
Current president is pro EU oriented ....
Ruling coalition in parliament is pro Kremlin oriented.
Georgia also does have a lot of Ukr and Bel and Rus origin businesses...while these mainly are registered in Tbilisi....not in disputed areas.
Also draft doggers from Ukr and Russia...plus other kinds of immigrants.

Rus summer offensive might be coming at some point, word around block been about 100k to 150k troop build up

Doesn't matters.
It is so easy to see how trolls are attempting to earn next paychecks and obviously how east and West had sold Ukraine to Russia. While ofc comrades loves to believe tale that maushka in reality not had purchased Ukraine but does have war vs xx countries, while Ukraine is fighting with old stuff delivered in small portions and with delays .....
I hope you had prepared flowers to congratulate your friends from matuska when they will start to liberate Finland.

Doesn't matters.
It is so easy to see how trolls are attempting to earn next paychecks and obviously how east and West had sold Ukraine to Russia. While ofc comrades loves to believe tale that maushka in reality not had purchased Ukraine but does have war vs xx countries, while Ukraine is fighting with old stuff delivered in small portions and with delays .....
I hope you had prepared flowers to congratulate your friends from matuska when they will start to liberate Finland.

Arent they your friends since you are from moscow?

US accuses Russia of using chemical weapons in Ukraine war​

Washington says Moscow breached global ban on chemical weapons with use of chloropicrin and tear gas.

The United States has accused Russia of breaching the global ban on chemical weapons by using the choking agent chloropicrin against Ukrainian soldiers and deploying riot control agents “as a method of warfare” in Ukraine.

“The use of such chemicals is not an isolated incident, and is probably driven by Russian forces’ desire to dislodge Ukrainian forces from fortified positions and achieve tactical gains on the battlefield,” the US Department of State said in a statement on Wednesday that also announced new sanctions against entities linked to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

Chloropicrin, a nearly colourless oily liquid which causes severe irritation to the eyes, skin and lungs, was used in large quantities during World War I, according to the US’s National Institute for Occupational Health and Safety.

While it continues to be used as an agricultural pesticide, its use in war is banned under the 1993 Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC).

Russia has said it no longer possesses a military chemical arsenal, but the country faces pressure for more transparency over its alleged use of toxic chemicals.

On Thursday, Russia denied the US accusation. “As always, such announcements are absolutely unfounded and are not supported by anything. Russia has been and remains committed to its obligations under international law in this area,” Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov told reporters.

In addition to chloropicrin, Russian forces have used grenades loaded with CS and CN gasses, the Reuters news agency reported earlier this month, citing the Ukrainian military.

It said that at least 500 Ukrainian soldiers had been treated for exposure to toxic substances and one died after suffocating on tear gas.

Gyundoz Mamedov, the deputy prosecutor general in Ukraine until 2021, posted on social media on April 24 that the Russian army had used tear gas against Ukrainian forces at least 900 times over the previous six months, with more than 1,400 incidents since it began its full-scale invasion in February 2022.

While civilians can usually escape such gasses during protests, soldiers confined to trenches without gas masks are forced to either flee under enemy fire or risk suffocation.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/5/2/us-accuses-russia-of-using-chemical-weapons-in-ukraine-war

- Didnt Israel do the same to cvilians?

Rus summer offensive might be coming at some point, word around block been about 100k to 150k troop build up

Large offensives in a war of attrition doesn't seem like the smartest but right now seems like the best offensive opportunity Russia is going to get for a while.

Enjoyed a large artillery advantage while US dicked around, weather is amicable for it and there may be a slight window before the czech initiative ammo and US aid arrives in meaningful enough numbers to get ukraine back to a near fire parity.

Ukraine artillery system attrition is very low though so once the munitions arrive they'll have no problem forwarding them to the Russians. Russia has to act quick if they want any chance of gaining ground.

Jeuss you guys are fucking ghouls.
Nameless I think is trolling because he is pro Russian? No one wants to see people be torn in half but this is war and these videos whatever the geneva convention says can remind many especially Russians no one wants to face what these guys are facing. To the point has Russia through out this war followed anything that the geneva convention that they signed I believe? Bombing hospitals, schools, apartment houses, school buses on an on. Am I excusing these actions no but Russian propaganda has been running like mad.

Arent they your friends since you are from moscow?
Partially yes. U know that I even had supported Putin and this is reality.

While after he invaded Ukraine again, I get that he is too old and isn't smart.
If Putin didn't had invaded, nothing like EU or NATO membership for Ukraine did had happened.
Even worse for 95 th block...they not likely had been elected and today president of Ukraine most likely had been Poroshenko again.

While biggest problem in Ukraine isn't presidental institution, it is Supreme Lawmaker in Rada ( Supreme Parliament ).
They had rolled mobilisation bill 4 months ....and this is during war time.
Even worse.......than this nuance.
They had rolled bill about funding for fortifications 2 months in row before decision!!! In war time!!!!@
They are slow helixes and internal enemies....

BtW Marianna is worse than Zelensky because she wants to mobilize all females and does think that number of bodies is only one decision worth factor.

As if Ukraine is calling any shots lol.

Ukraine wiped out 100 Russian troops at once in a strike showcasing the range and power of its new US ATACMS​

651c46b92ce014759e73a087

"A Ukrainian ATACMS long-range missile strike killed more than 100 Russian soldiers in an occupied region 50 miles from the front line, according to OSINT and military analysts.

Ukrainian forces targeted a Russian military training area some 50 miles behind the front line in the occupied Luhansk Oblast in eastern Ukraine, per an assessment by The Institute for the Study of War.

According to two aerial geolocated videos posted on Wednesday by X user Osinttechnical, an account affiliated with the Centre for Naval Analyses, Ukraine appeared to strike the training area with three US-supplied M39 ATACMS tactical ballistic missiles.

Osinttechnical said at least one of the missiles struck a gathering of more than 100 Russian soldiers, with hundreds of M74 APAM bomblets falling on them."

They sure called that one.

<BC1>

"
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Russian military personnel have entered an air base in Niger that is hosting U.S. troops, a senior U.S. defense official told Reuters, a move that follows a decision by Niger's junta to expel U.S. forces.

The military officers ruling the West African nation have told the U.S. to withdraw its nearly 1,000 military personnel from the country, which until a coup last year had been a key partner for Washington's fight against insurgents who have killed thousands of people and displaced millions more."

If about Putin, I most likely will taste some shit today in business meeting. Why?
Cos I had posted that I support Putin, ofc this was before invasion No2 and I was wrong. However this was...linked In and real one profile.
I might create xx emails but for social networks etc I'm too lazy to create multiple profiles ....

Ukraine wiped out 100 Russian troops at once in a strike showcasing the range and power of its new US ATACMS​

651c46b92ce014759e73a087

"A Ukrainian ATACMS long-range missile strike killed more than 100 Russian soldiers in an occupied region 50 miles from the front line, according to OSINT and military analysts.

Ukrainian forces targeted a Russian military training area some 50 miles behind the front line in the occupied Luhansk Oblast in eastern Ukraine, per an assessment by The Institute for the Study of War.

According to two aerial geolocated videos posted on Wednesday by X user Osinttechnical, an account affiliated with the Centre for Naval Analyses, Ukraine appeared to strike the training area with three US-supplied M39 ATACMS tactical ballistic missiles.

Osinttechnical said at least one of the missiles struck a gathering of more than 100 Russian soldiers, with hundreds of M74 APAM bomblets falling on them."

They sure called that one.

<BC1>

No, they didn't. People like you really have no idea what's going on do you?

Back