International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

0x0.png

Ukraine home grown anti-aircraft missile on one of their boat drones.

A friend of mine with a degree in computer science and electrical engineering has said thanks to the situation in Ukraine tradition military hardware has largely been obsoleted by drones and long range weapons. I can agree mostly with this position on the war in Ukraine. Seeing how radars, tanks, APC's and boots on the ground have become feeding areas for drone hardware.

Lithuania pulling interesting moves,

Lithuania doesn't gave a fuck about empty threats from HS bullies. They even had impeachment procedure for on of their presidents in 2004 th and he had resigned.... after this.

Most interesting move is that they are able to produce jammers, quickly repair self propelled howitzers and trucks, refubrish and upgrade USSR era radars.... in old times they had manufactured TV and so on...

BTW I will tell why in Lithuania weren't protests against Ukr wheat import. 1. They are speculants. 2. Original Lithuanian wheat is higher quality than Ukr wheat and despite small export volumes they are wheat sellers...in world scale ..

Romania maybe will supply 1 Patriot battery while it will take time cos they doesn't want to send already activated battery but fresh one....
Also Ukr had get promised 1 SAMP-T battery, however without specification when....damn.

Maybe faster supplies Ukr might get at least from Spain. They refused to provide battery while agreed to send some missiles...it is assumed that maybe 50-100...and they already does have these missiles and are capable to deliver quickly...

NK missiles don't work. Shoigu negotiated that deal when he went to NK.

Shoigu has some explaining to do.

Looks like Ukraine got a LOT of ATACMS as they're hitting oil depots in Russia with them now.

NK missiles don't work. Shoigu negotiated that deal when he went to NK.

Shoigu has some explaining to do.

Looks like Ukraine got a LOT of ATACMS as they're hitting oil depots in Russia with them now.

I thought US weapons couldn't be used inside Russia.

Anyone posted that Russian tv series director Ilya Belostotskiy who was send to prison for child molestation (if I am not wrong in 2022 received 14 years in prison) is now free because of participation in SVO? Russian news reports that he even got some award from government.

Back