Russian artist immortalizes Conor McGregor - UPDATED

Okay fixed it for you nuthugger

Thanks bro.

Aye I remember when you couldn't edit posts once you were dubbed. Times have changed.

On another note, a lot of fuckin dubbed people at the minute hey! It's weird, normally only see that leading up to a big fight / after a big fight.

Thanks bro.

Aye I remember when you couldn't edit posts once you were dubbed. Times have changed.

On another note, a lot of fuckin dubbed people at the minute hey! It's weird, normally only see that leading up to a big fight / after a big fight.

Mods are too sensitive now. They hand out dubs and bans for harmless jokes now. It didn't use to be like this.

Pff..that's nothing. In a 100 years Khabib will be forbidden to pictorialize

OP likely wears nylons and is smothered in peanut butter with Conor pics all over his cheeto stained walls

What do you think of this one OP?

You just joined a month ago and already have double yellows. You wont last long here.

art is art bruh. What you think sux could be a picasso to others. You dont know shit about art. Let those who do do the talking.

Actually I do - so I am. And will do.

So bark up some other tree you yapping lap dog.

Actually I do - so I am. And will do.

So bark up some other tree you yapping lap dog.

Actually you have no authority to says whats art and what isnt. Your 5 years of sherdog membership doesnt mean jack shit in the art world. I do know art though and that was art.

Says the guy who joined two months ago

I have actually been a member here before for a long time but lost my password. Had to make up a new account. Left the password and username on a piece of paper and accidentally dumped it, can you believe that? Shit like that only happens to me.

I have actually been a member here before for a long time but lost my password. Had to make up a new account. Left the password and username on a piece of paper and accidentally dumped it, can you believe that? Shit like that only happens to me.

I don't believe you. You are a noob, just admit it noob

Back