Russian doping: IOC bans Russia from 2018 Winter Olympics

Watch Icarus on netflix pretty decent film.
I didn't watch it but that Joe Rogan episode with the creator of it was one of the best ever. It was probably even better if you didn't watch it, because everything he says is new to you if you didn't. Mind blowing how cunning they are.

{<jordan}

They might as well ban everybody then if their concern is doping.

200.gif

Surprised they actually did this.

Russians are happy.

Little Rocket Man is gonna make it Nuclear Winter Olympics anyways.

They'll have the last laugh. We've only got a few Olympic games left before it all get ruined by women with penises.

{<jordan}

They might as well ban everybody then if their concern is doping.
If you're just trying to be le funny that's OK but the difference is that Russia is literally a state sponsor of doping and will do all sorts of things to tamper with samples.

I have no doubt that American's are almost as juiced as the Russians but our government is not making them juice and government agents aren't breaking into samples and replacing them with clean urine.

If you're just trying to be le funny that's OK but the difference is that Russia is literally a state sponsor of doping and will do all sorts of things to tamper with samples.

I have no doubt that American's are almost as juiced as the Russians but our government is not making them juice and government agents aren't breaking into samples and replacing them with clean urine.
That anyone has learned about yet....
<{ohyeah}>

Surprised after the amount of bribes the Russians paid to get the Sochi Olympics. The IOC owed them a couple passes.

Interesting read about all the shady shit with the Sochi Olympics.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/maxseddon/...-corruption-at?utm_term=.nuQqA0L73#.alwlO1BJ6

First, Russia cheated, and can reap what they sowed.

With that said, the IOC, and FIFA are criminal organizations.

Whenever I get mad at Goodell, and the NFL, I remind myself of what real corruption looks like.

Seems like crooks robbing crooks to me.

Fuck the IOC.

First, Russia cheated, and can reap what they sowed.

With that said, the IOC, and FIFA are criminal organizations.

Whenever I get mad at Goodell, and the NFL, I remind myself of what real corruption looks like.

They really are...

Good. Means that Finland might be able to buy a few medals for itself.

Back