Russian Superhero Movie GUARDIANS (Final Trailer Released)

Looks super good, definitely gonna watch it.

Update: September 17, 2016

2nd English Trailer for Russian Superhero Team Movie GUARDIANS

Guardians-Russian-Poster-091716-Dragonlord.jpg

Last month, the first English-language trailer for Guardians, a new Russian superhero movie that could give American heroes a run for their money, was released. For those who can't get enough of this buzzworthy new adventure, a new trailer has arrived with even more exciting and action-packed footage.

After spending years hiding in the shadows during the Cold War era, a group of heroes, created by an organization called "Patriot" must show themselves again. These heroes include a man who can manipulate stone (Sebastien Sisak), another who is a half-man, half-bear (Anton Pampushnyy), a woman who has the ability to manipulate and turn herself into a form of water (Alina Lanina) and a teleporter who uses a pair of enormous sickle weapons (Sanzhar Madiev). These heroes all come from different Soviet republics, but they must unite to save their collective homeland.

Guardians is set for release in Russia on February 23, 2017, although there is no U.S. release date set at this time.

New Guardians Trailer Introduces Russia's Greatest Superheroes

Still looks hella lame.

Potentially the best superhero themed russian propaganda film of all time. Thst trailer definitely didn't have enough Bearman though. Or Manbear. Whatever looks better over red.

That trailer was so bad. Sooooooooo bad. And unnecessary.

No idea what you tagged me in @Dragonlordxxxxx but you sir are goat. I love that I learn movies from sheepdog because of you. U amaze me sir<mma4>

Looks fun. I enjoyed some parts of NightWatch/DayWatch

Also looks like at least two Mortal Kombat X characters, lol.

Takeda

Tremor (stone fists and shit).

Looks really cool.
Will watch.
Thanks for awaring us.

Replacing spinach with Vodka isn't enough to avoid copyright infringement.

Update: January 11, 2017

Final Action-Packed Trailer for Russians Superhero Movie GUARDIANS

There have been rumors that Putin has blackmailed Trump into showing this movie in over 20'000 American theaters.

Breitbart movie review columnist Donald J. Trump says about Guardians; It's Tremendous! Love it!

There have been rumors that Putin has blackmailed Trump into showing this movie in over 20'000 American theaters.

Breitbart movie review columnist Donald J. Trump says about Guardians; It's Tremendous! Love it!

I just realised...RDJ, Chris Evans and ScarJo all campaigned against Trump. So if the Avengers tried to take him down and failed...

Does that mean Trump is Thanos?!:eek::D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back