russians are made of steel...

no wonder ussr took the usa by storm for years.

It's just mentality, trained a lot in Russian heavy gyms, some of those guys are just mental, and only wants to fight

This fight does have me questioning how clean Yan is. He was still winging haymakers in the 5th and at the end of the fight he looked like he had just taken a short jog.

Cory trains at elevation and he was dog tired by the end. You can say it was Cory's volume striking and Yan's pressure that accounts for the difference in cardio, but I'm not so sure.

Regardless, they both fought a fantastic fight. If I'm wrong about Yan I mean no disrespect to the new interim champ, just making an observation.

TJ's gonna bring the title back to the US tbh.

This fight does have me questioning how clean Yan is. He was still winging haymakers in the 5th and at the end of the fight he looked like he had just taken a short jog.

Cory trains at elevation and he was dog tired by the end. You can say it was Cory's volume striking and Yan's pressure that accounts for the difference in cardio, but I'm not so sure.

Regardless, they both fought a fantastic fight. If I'm wrong about Yan I mean no disrespect to the new interim champ, just making an observation.
There's more to cardio than running at elevation. Pace, taking body shots, taking low kicks (Sandhagen ate some powerful ones that affected his movement) grappling exchanges, the mental aspect of it, being walked down/pressured, everything factors in.

Back