russians are made of steel...

actually dagestanis dont even have their language and official language in dagestan is russian. all the different ethnicities in dagestan use russian to communicate with each other.

that would be like saying gsp is not really canadian cause hes french canadian

Looks like Khabib speaks Avar. But indeed Dagestani does not look to be an ethnicity, rather a geographic region. With regard to GSP, everything in Canada legally has to have French ingredients/instructions/etc. on it. So Canada is inherently a French speaking nation. Although it is true that you will rarely hear it in most parts.

Well, they are in the game for a long time. Just now they are advancing to surpass Brazil in the second place.

Yeah but that's like calling Chimaev swedish, Which technically, he is. But we all know

We can argue all day about demarcating geographical and cultural boundaries. But, however one cuts it, the russian influence on chechnya and dagestan will remain a prominent one, whereas sweden and russia have not been nearly as geographically fluid though they have had some disputes over the past millennia. But surely we can agree that there is more cultural continuity between chechnya/dagestan and Russia than Sweden and Russia, yes?

American men are going woke. Give it 10 years and they will be weaker than women. Russia promotes masculinity.
Imagine writing this unironically. Mental stuff. You are onto something my friend, that is probably the answer for this equally sensible question.

I am from Russia and I agree.

Back