Rust players sign in

I joined a new team last thursday. We quickly became a powerhouse even though there were only 6 of us. We lived 2 squares away from the largest team on the server, a 20 man team.

We were coming back from oilrig when we got jumped by them and we all died. Seconds later they were at our base with 4 rocket launchers. They were 75% in to our ase when we killed them all and got 40 rockets from them. They quit the server after and we raided 6 teams that night.

They didn't really respect me as a player, called me bad, and I ended up quitting the team with my friend because they didn't respect everything I did for them. We were 6 people dominating the server and they still thought I had nothing to do with it. They were delusional.

Back to playing duo

Still playing. Back to solo. Servers wiped last night and I started a new base on rustafied medium. My neighbors are a big team that stayed up all night farming and building. They were full metal AK this morning. I might not have a base after work.

More updates as well, including the new surveillance system and cameras for your base

So, I'm still playing Rust. Recently the game has blown up in popularity, and some of the biggest streamers across multiple games are all playing, including the shooter god himself Shroud who has teamed up with the rust god HJune.

Things are getting really interesting. The game, which was struggling for players just a few months ago, has undergone a resurgence and completely blown up on twitch, being the most popular game for the past few weeks.

I have definitely noticed and uptick in server population since the streamers have come over.

Been watching ChocoTaco play, and it's been pretty fun to watch. I'm sure I might enjoy it, but everyone I know that has played it said its frustrating AF to play.

Might just stick to watching Choco.

Offline TV’s rust server has been incredible, many hilariously awesome things have happened in such a short amount of time.

xqc’s team rocket taking over the police station, only to be stifled by none other than shroud himself.

disguised toast and sykkuno performing cash cab robberies

The purge on the final day where it was chaos and the blood church was breaking into everyone’s base and stealing there stuff.

Those are just a few of the great things that happened, it’s a shame they already wiped the server but I believe they are making another server tomorrow and I can’t wait for it.

I have rust but never played it because it doesn’t seem like much of a solo game, if any of u want to start up with me I can shoot u my steam/discord. Watching the streams lately have been making me want to try it out for myself lol

Offline TV’s rust server has been incredible, many hilariously awesome things have happened in such a short amount of time.

xqc’s team rocket taking over the police station, only to be stifled by none other than shroud himself.

The purge on the final day where it was chaos and the blood church was breaking into everyone’s base and stealing there stuff.

Those are just a few of the great things that happened, it’s a shame they already wiped the server but I believe they are making another server tomorrow and I can’t wait for it.

I have rust but never played it because it doesn’t seem like much of a solo game, if any of u want to start up with me I can shoot u my steam/discord. Watching the streams lately have been making me want to try it out for myself lol
Rust is a lot of fun solo, tbh. More fun with a friend or two, for sure, but it’s always a blast. Recently reinstalled(on my old shitty PC)and it runs decently enough on that old rig that I got in a couple hours of fun

Rust is a lot of fun solo, tbh. More fun with a friend or two, for sure, but it’s always a blast. Recently reinstalled(on my old shitty PC)and it runs decently enough on that old rig that I got in a couple hours of fun

maybe I should try modded servers, I convinced a friend to get it and we played over the weekend and the high levels on the servers were just camping spawn points and killing the new players every time they spawned lol

we played for about 5 hours, i died atleast 20 times and the furthest we got was starting to make a house and then we got sniped in the process.

Do u only play official servers or have you tried modded servers at all?

This game sounds fun. I’m a heavy pc gamer but have yet to play this. I’d be interested in starting to play. Anyone interested in playing together?

I’ll play with you. I’m buying the game tonight and will probably start playing tomorrow. PM me your steam/discord.

Back