Ruthless War Wagon.

The Lindland gif is one of my favorites ever

Robbie bombs him and sends him to a prone, face-down plank position. Matt then quickly flips over just in time for his face to absorb a giant nuke of a gnp strike.

Now Matt has basically passed on and his body quivers as the rigor mortis sets in

Robbie courteously takes a moment to reset Matt’s feet as he gets up

Matt’s team then whisks him away for a much needed shower before he re-animates

My personal favorite
tumblr_m6vptwoF951ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Fan since the Riley fight.

War Ruthless.

This would be my answer too, because I really don't know what will happen there. Old Lawler can be no match for a hugger like Askren - and a hell of a hugger btw. I'm rooting for Lawler, but I think Askren has the edge here.

War Lawler

<{JustBleed}>

Put him in a body bag!!!!

This is really Dana flexing the ufc cock in Askren's face, The only way he wins is by blanket fucking which will annoy the casuals. Robbie is a nightmare for him.

One of the Disciples of the Just Bleed Gods for sure.

mOfMxJ1.gif

One of the Disciples of the Just Bleed Gods for sure.

mOfMxJ1.gif

Fuck being a desciple, this is the Just Bleed God Of War!!!!! Lmao my wife only watches MMa anymore if Robbie is fighting, the Rory fight ruined mma for her like dam Hulu ruins TV

Hurry home early. Hurry on home. Ruthless Rob Lawler's fighting Funky Chingon.

One question. Whens the last time someone has really tried to grind out Lawlor? The last good wrestler he fought laid him out before anything. I feel most guys just tried to stand and fight Lawlor. I cant even remember the last guy who was trying chain takedowns against him.

Please mangle him Robbie, we need to see Askren covered in his own blood.

“War violence “ should be on his tombstone. Well done sir.

IMO he has the most underrated tdd. That old school pmfs is in his blood. I don’t think you see chain takedowns because once the first one misses the cost was too great.

Back