Ryan Bader Fat Shaming

Not fat shaming. Dumbass shaming. Every "fan" who likes to poke holes in fighters' accomplishments like that deserves a good smack down.

The first tweet made me cringe too hard to appreciate the burn.

Really, you're going to not accept further fights because you think you deserve a title shot based on lackluster wins and arguably losing his last against a guy that's on his way to bellator? A bit hyperbolic, yeah, but come on. He didn't do well at all against Davis.

I don't think it's fair to use the fact that Davis is going to Bellator to discredit a win over him. Davis was the number 7 ranked LHW in the UFC when he left if I am remembering correctly, Davis' style may not be great to watch but he has an impressive resume and a win over him (even a close one) is solid.

I don't think it's fair to use the fact that Davis is going to Bellator to discredit a win over him. Davis was the number 7 ranked LHW in the UFC when he left if I am remembering correctly, Davis' style may not be great to watch but he has an impressive resume and a win over him (even a close one) is solid.

Yeah, I know it was a bit hyperbolic. Doesn't change that he likely lost that fight and that is was an extremely boring fight.

Yeah, I know it was a bit hyperbolic. Doesn't change that he likely lost that fight and that is was an extremely boring fight.

I thought he took it, stuffed most of the takedowns and did more striking wise than Davis did. Pretty much what I expected from the fight, if Bader would have chased the KO he would have likely ended up on the ground a lot (like Glover). He pretty much used the only gameplan he could to get the W, can't fault him for that.

The most butthurt reply a fighter can give:) Woooow, a strict diet really makes you a man, hahahaha.

10384821_10205661526231317_6971491025390137776_n.jpg

img_8725.jpg

+ a loooot of home made this:

c31750596aafb4de1ebdb4bd2f5a6d25_header.jpg

Oh yeah baby:)

oh, i see youre not slim

:)

I thought he took it, stuffed most of the takedowns and did more striking wise than Davis did. Pretty much what I expected from the fight, if Bader would have chased the KO he would have likely ended up on the ground a lot (like Glover). He pretty much used the only gameplan he could to get the W, can't fault him for that.

What I can fault him for however is having an attitude of thinking he deserves a titleshot off of that and that he therefore won't take any more fights.

What I can fault him for however is having an attitude of thinking he deserves a titleshot off of that and that he therefore won't take any more fights.

That was just one of his wins though. If the win over davis counts for little, the one over OSP would have more value. He's in the top bracket at LHW, so i don't see anything wrong with that attitude. He sees an opening and he's going for it.

Of course I don't actually want him to fight for the belt, ever. That's just a personal bias.

Bader only wants a TS because Jones was stripped. Bones would wreck him 10 out of 10 times and in even worse fashion than the first time.

I like bader more then davis because davis is just straight up boring but he didn't win that fight

Pretty funny and 'fat shaming' is a good thing, people should feel bad about their weight problem.

Anyone else realize that a lifetime supply of big macs is actually only like $100 dollars worth if you eat them in quick succession?

Never use the phrase "fat shaming" again. Don't perpetuate that PC garbage.

Why is that PC garbage?
I would say PC garbage is to say that you as a first world average joe obviously benefit from 3rd world poverty and you need to feel worse about it and get hungrier-IE deny that benefit.

Fat people are often looked down upon in this day and age, an age with both a huge increase in self consciousness over physique, and a much more narrow range of bodies considered "good". Why is bad to be both cognizant of that, and also notice that fat is nothing to be ashamed of?

Making fun of people's physical appearance can be just as hilarious and fun as any other kind of childish humor, but it can also be pathetic, immature and insecure.

I do things to make sure that I am not fat, but that might just be my pussy ass submission to social fashion. It doesnt have any positive meaning, just my habit and I don't put that obligation on other people.

Pretty funny and 'fat shaming' is a good thing, people should feel bad about their weight problem.

Again, can someone explain the reasoning behind this? I honestly have never heard anyone make this kind of claim before seeing this thread.

Do you feel the same way about skinny people? Nonathletic people? Not very artistic, literary or musical people? People bad at math? How is it people's job to submit to fads?

Back