Ryan Garcia being setup...(I believe him)

So many people lost a lotta money on Haney, even tipping the referee didn't work for Bill.
So now it's anything goes to discredit Ryan.

If you believe this and someone told me you were an idiot, I would believe them.

Also, Haney has never tested positive. If you're accusing him of using PEDs simply due to affiliation, it's fighter bashing. Smarten up.

He juiced. He popped

Nothing to do with Trump or whatever illuminati conspiracy he uncovered.

If you believe this and someone told me you were an idiot, I would believe them.

Also, Haney has never tested positive. If you're accusing him of using PEDs simply due to affiliation, it's fighter bashing. Smarten up.
I think they are accusing him/Conte/Hearn of altering the samples, like what Tanks claiming.
No one thinks hes on PEDs.

Also, they are gonna claim you're part of the Conspiracy for what you just said. If you talk out against Haney, you're banned.

I think they are accusing him/Conte/Hearn of altering the samples, like what Tanks claiming.
No one thinks hes on PEDs.

Also, they are gonna claim you're part of the Conspiracy for what you just said. If you talk out against Haney, you're banned.

I've seen both. As for being accused as a conspirator by the tinfoil hat brigade, I am...

<{yearp}>

This is why I have been 'smart' enough to keep the discussion on Victor Conte - the man responsible for arguably the biggest doping scandal in history. You're right, his current boxing clients have never tested positive for anything. Nobody has any evidence of wrongdoing.

But the whole 'not testing positive' thing was kind of the entire point of what Conte was trying to achieve at BALCO - maybe you need to do some reading if you are unfamiliar. This is why choosing to 'affiliate' with him is to open yourself up to scrutiny, for obvious reasons.

lol at people who believe its more likely that there was some grand conspiracy involving promoters, testing agencies and the opposing fighter out to get Garcia and not just a spoiled insecure kid who fucked up his cycle.

Honestly hope this douche gets suspended for a couple of yers and we never see him again.
Too bad they can't take his garbage half brain fan base with him & the goofy troll brigade. Wish they could get a suspension as well. Lol

Imagine lusting after some twink fighter so bad that you spin elaborate flat earth level conspiracy theories for a cheating druggie.
Or even worse create weird socially retarded threads to try to get a rise out of adults.
Either way its madness.

This is why I have been 'smart' enough to keep the discussion on Victor Conte - the man responsible for arguably the biggest doping scandal in history. You're right, his current boxing clients have never tested positive for anything. Nobody has any evidence of wrongdoing.

But the whole 'not testing positive' thing was kind of the entire point of what Conte was trying to achieve at BALCO - maybe you need to do some reading if you are unfamiliar. This is why choosing to 'affiliate' with him is to open yourself up to scrutiny, for obvious reasons.
The top level cheaters are always going to be ahead of the test.
I too for years & years wondered why so many top level fighters repped SNAC & Conte proudly. It seemed very weird. It does seems sus. Especially when it's the top of the top guys.

But if you look at today's young fighters they weren't around or old enough to remember the Balco Conte or the Canseco ,McGuire, Sosa & Bonds saga. They don't know him as Balco Conte.
They only know him as the reformed expert that is still probably one of the world's foremost experts on this stuff & sports science nutrition.

But until there is evidence it doesn't make sense to just accuse clean testing athletes.

I love how multiple accredited lab test mean nothing to these schmucks. But somehow being seen with Conte is more credible proof for PED usage. Totally moronic & backwards.

Your reasoning makes sense in the context of Conte's consulting work with USADA/WADA/VADA.

Your reasoning makes little sense in the context of him being hired by the boxers themselves, whose are incentivised to dope without getting caught.

These are opposite sides of the game.

Have you ever actually watched interviews with Conte? You'd need to wear towels on your feet around the guy just to not slip on all the slime.

Anyway, I am sure Prince Babatunde Onyegule will be interested to hear your thoughts about this reformed, upstanding citizen and how coincidental it is that he now chooses to work in the cesspool of boxing with it laughable testing standards after being run out of slightly less dodgy sports.
So because certain boxers choose to hire him that means he's guilty? They hire all members of their team individually and work with lots of people in different fields. There's nothing unusual about it. Knowledge can be used for good or bad. Conte offers one of the best hypoxic training programs around but you choose to focus only on the presumably legal SNAC supplements he sells.

I don't think he sounds any slimier than the others in boxing for the record. Boxers still choose to work with guys like Memo Heredia as well. Conte was given a second chance at life and he took it. He'd be extremely foolish to squander that away and risk his freedom and livelihood again just to go back to his old ways for any of his clients. No amount of money would ever be worth jeopardizing that.

So because certain boxers choose to hire him that means he's guilty? They hire all members of their team individually and work with lots of people in different fields. There's nothing unusual about it. Knowledge can be used for good or bad. Conte offers one of the best hypoxic training programs around but you choose to focus only on the presumably legal SNAC supplements he sells.

I don't think he sounds any slimier than the others in boxing for the record. Boxers still choose to work with guys like Memo Heredia as well. Conte was given a second chance at life and he took it. He'd be extremely foolish to squander that away and risk his freedom and livelihood again just to go back to his old ways for any of his clients. No amount of money would ever be worth jeopardizing that.

It's quite incredible that you would reason that the continued presence of other guys like Heredia in boxing makes the presence of Victor Conte LESS suspicious, when the sensible conclusion is the exact opposite.

And there's simply no convincing anyone this naive, so I will just have to leave with your fantasies about reformed PED peddlers and clean boxing.

But for those playing along, it is very common for PED peddlers to have plausible deniability like basic supplements and other 'revolutionary' (but clean) innovations. You need something to explain your success and there's no mutual exclusivity between PEDs and doing other legit things to improve performance.

In Australia, there was a massive scandal about a similar BALCO (but less sophisticated) operation that had two entire professional rugby and Aussies Rules teams wiped out for PEDs - think the local equivalent of the Dallas Cowboys and the Lakers having their entire teams suspended for PEDs.

Basically, they did a clandestine program where players were given 'experimental' drugs that were unfit for human use but not specifically banned by WADA. Because they found records showing these experimental drugs, the entire media storm was initially on the 'ethics' of it. But really what was happening was that he was also just giving them outright PEDs too, for which the full records went missing.

So the guy doing something dodgy as plausible deniability for doing something even dodgier. Playing up the role of 'mad scientist' actually worked to distract from his use of just standard PEDs.

Another interesting thing about that scandal was there was not a single positive test across like 60 players.

It's quite incredible that you would reason that the continued presence of other guys like Heredia in boxing makes the presence of Victor Conte LESS suspicious, when the sensible conclusion is the exact opposite.

And there's simply no convincing anyone this naive, so I will just have to leave with your fantasies about reformed PED peddlers and clean boxing.

But for those playing along, it is very common for PED peddlers to have plausible deniability like basic supplements and other 'revolutionary' (but clean) innovations. You need something to explain your success and there's no mutual exclusivity between PEDs and doing other legit things to improve performance.

In Australia, there was a massive scandal about a similar BALCO (but less sophisticated) operation that had two entire professional rugby and Aussies Rules teams wiped out for PEDs - think the local equivalent of the Dallas Cowboys and the Lakers having their entire teams suspended for PEDs.

Basically, they did a clandestine program where players were given 'experimental' drugs that were unfit for human use but not specifically banned by WADA. Because they found records showing these experimental drugs, the entire media storm was initially on the 'ethics' of it. But really what was happening was that he was also just giving them outright PEDs too, for which the full records went missing.

So the guy doing something dodgy as plausible deniability for doing something even dodgier. Playing up the role of 'mad scientist' actually worked to distract from his use of just standard PEDs.

Another interesting thing about that scandal was there was not a single positive test across like 60 players.
What's incredible is that you've already convicted a guy that appears to have actually reformed. You'd rather talk about how he sounds in interviews than what he actually does for a living nowadays. The legitimate services that he offers like SNAC hypoxic training. There's a lack of evidence right now that he's still peddling PEDs. That's not evidence in and of itself but the risk-reward wouldn't be worth it for him to be involved in any more scandals.

The top level cheaters are always going to be ahead of the test.
I too for years & years wondered why so many top level fighters repped SNAC & Conte proudly. It seemed very weird. It does seems sus. Especially when it's the top of the top guys.

But if you look at today's young fighters they weren't around or old enough to remember the Balco Conte or the Canseco ,McGuire, Sosa & Bonds saga. They don't know him as Balco Conte.
They only know him as the reformed expert that is still probably one of the world's foremost experts on this stuff & sports science nutrition.

But until there is evidence it doesn't make sense to just accuse clean testing athletes.

I love how multiple accredited lab test mean nothing to these schmucks. But somehow being seen with Conte is more credible proof for PED usage. Totally moronic & backwards.

<redcard>

lol at people who believe its more likely that there was some grand conspiracy involving promoters, testing agencies and the opposing fighter out to get Garcia and not just a spoiled insecure kid who fucked up his cycle.

Honestly hope this douche gets suspended for a couple of yers and we never see him again.
It's the same magical thinking that Trump is so great and accomplished yet is also somehow so hopeless that the Democrats rigged the election without even being in government at the time... And the courts.. And the FBI... And the JD... And the universities... and whatever...

Back