Media Ryan Garcia says he would ‘destroy’ Sean O’Malley in MMA

Who would win a potential fight?

• Total voters
Ryan couldn't even beat a cross dressing retiree and he has a hard enough time with his fellow boxers. It would be fun to watch him get kicked and elbowed though...

I would also destroy Karelin in wrestling.

No, I am not comparing Karelin with Puddle.

When he says "pay me a bag" what number is he talking?
What this says to me is that he’s already accepted and is ok with losing for money in his career. Which is not a great sign if you plan on being a legitimate competitor in your sport.

Mma Sean, boxing Garcia.

I dont know what the middle ground would be. 10 minutes of boxing and 5 min of mma? Because Sean has more tools for mma, Garcia gets double time with his rules. Probably not fair even then.

I would love to see it!

I can see Sean get hit a few times and just say fuck this and choke him out in 30 seconds. Sean's grappling is just ok against elite mma fighters but he's basically Khabib compared to Ryan.
Sean is a better striker

Sean's grappling is just ok against elite mma fighters but he's basically Khabib compared to Ryan.
The amount of people who can't grasp this about Floyd & Conor is fucking disturbing. You wouldn't believe how many times I've seen people claim Floyd would beat conor the same in mma because conor has "no grappling".
I don't even wanna check the comments on that post because it'll just annoy me

He'd have a punchers chance like any other boxer, maybe a better than usual one because Sean isnt exactly Khamzat stylistically.

Sean might actually be able to take him out even with just striking if he was careful though.

Back