Sándor Martín vs José Félix April 1st DAZN

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
EC7CF0D5-2640-4D25-ADA4-DF8487F25780.jpeg https://www.boxingscene.com/sandor-martin-jose-felix-tops-april-1-dazn-show-barcelona--164783

Following his sensational victory over Mikey Garcia in October last year – Barcelona’s Martin (39-2, 13 KOs), is set for a homecoming event against the all-action, hard hitting Felix (39-5-1, 30 KOs). In what was arguably one of the biggest wins in Spanish boxing history, Sandor Martin will be looking to maintain momentum towards a World Title shot against the dangerous Mexican.

Last edited:
Nice, it will be cool to see the Catalan assassin back in action.

Here I was thinking there wasn't anything on this coming weekend.
Nice.

This could be a fun one.

martin-felix%20(1).jpg

Anyone have any wager ideas for this card?

Anyone have any wager ideas for this card?
Check what your book is offering... 5Dimes only has the Martin and Carmona fights on offer, so...

I put $10 on Jose Felix, because although Martin is a fine boxer, he's getting way too much push off beating a blown up, listless Mikey Garcia that is competing at a weight class he doesn't belong in, and with that in mind I can't totally pass on the +12.75 dog, I feel the line is far too wide.

My slightly more realistic parlay has the Under 8&1/2 @ +4.250, but neither is a lock.

And I haven't touched the Carmona fight 'cause I don't know either guy at all.

Bookie here offers every fight on the card, want to make the fights more exciting cause I don't know any of them :(

Pretty static too though, Sepp seemed like the '' better boxer '' but gunshy. Bolotniks should take it

I parlayed Sandor Martin to win a decision, with either of the women to win a decision, amongst other fights due to his lack of power and KO's, and it being a 10-round fight. Also parlayed Martin in r7, 8, 9, and 10 with some of the other fights for minimal amounts to hedge; in case that Barcelona ref was gonna pull some dodgy shit. Was hoping for 1 draw but ended up breaking even. Oh well, huge slate coming up!

Forgot all about this card. Worth watching?

Back