Sadly, the fight that will happen next...

AIGOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In the inaugural 165 weightclass championship fight...Colon vs George. Both of these cherry pickers are whores for the easiest fight, and title fights, especially if they can add another (unearned/irrelevant) belt (div champ) to their inflated status'. It's a no lose situation for both. The loser doesn't lose too much momentum, and the winner can parade around like they actually did something. If they don't fight right away for this belt, there would be no way in hell either of these guys could get a couple of legit wins in this division to fight for it fairly. Dana's job is to deny deny deny, but mark my words, this division will be born and these 2 will fight for this belt.

Oh dude you're cool as fuck changing Conor's name to Colon

colon.jpg

Conor can KO Georges. But this fight won't happen because Conor genuinely doesn't like GSP, therefore he doesn't want the Canadian profiting of his name. This is one of the reasons Conor called out Silva and not GSP

Conor can KO Georges. But this fight won't happen because Conor genuinely doesn't like GSP, therefore he doesn't want the Canadian profiting of his name. This is one of the reasons Conor called out Silva and not GSP
Translate from Biased GSP Hater language to English : GSP beats the shit out of Colin and Anderoid thats why Conor didnt want any of that GSP work.

Translate from Biased GSP Hater language to English : GSP beats the shit out of Colin and Anderoid thats why Conor didnt want any of that GSP work.
Conor fought Khabib and Floyd, how's he scared of a decision mschine lol

In the inaugural 165 weightclass championship fight...Colon vs George. Both of these cherry pickers are whores for the easiest fight, and title fights, especially if they can add another (unearned/irrelevant) belt (div champ) to their inflated status'. It's a no lose situation for both. The loser doesn't lose too much momentum, and the winner can parade around like they actually did something. If they don't fight right away for this belt, there would be no way in hell either of these guys could get a couple of legit wins in this division to fight for it fairly. Dana's job is to deny deny deny, but mark my words, this division will be born and these 2 will fight for this belt.

Gotta love it when some choad making 13 bucks an hour talks about legacy and invokes some bullshit Bushido code in relation to these guys . It's as if for some reason prize fighters should do the exact opposite of what every other person in the world is trying to do and work harder and take more risk for less money , just so some irrelevant Cheeto crusted finger having little twink with an IQ of 89 can be entertained for 15 minutes of his miserable life. It would be one thing to want fight x to happen , but the emotional reaction to a predictable and perfectly logical situation i. laughable.

Your stupid sense of whatever you think it is that motivates other human beings is infantile........Grow up.

That decision machine is the greatest of all time as confirmed by me and many unbiased mma fans & analysts.
greatest of all time? pretty sure that accolade doesn't include ww's. its reserved for hw, same as baddest man on planet. gsp's fanbase are guys that check out other guys's bodies in the gym. and anderoid clearly tko/ko/subs gsp, and its not even close.

That decision machine is the greatest of all time as confirmed by me and many unbiased mma fans & analysts.
greatest of all time? pretty sure that accolade doesn't include ww's. its reserved for hw, same as baddest man on planet. gsp's fanbase are guys that check out other guys's bodies in the gym. and anderoid clearly tko/ko/subs gsp, and its not even close.

Not a fan of any of those but the current 'baddest man on the planet' is a fucken AKA manlet.

Conor fought Khabib and Floyd, how's he scared of a decision mschine lol
Yeah and I’m pretty sure Conor hates Khabib so your logic about him not wanting GSP to make money off him is just as stupid. I’ve also never heard Conor say he hates GSP, no idea where you’re getting that

Gotta love it when some choad making 13 bucks an hour talks about legacy and invokes some bullshit Bushido code in relation to these guys . It's as if for some reason prize fighters should do the exact opposite of what every other person in the world is trying to do and work harder and take more risk for less money , just so some irrelevant Cheeto crusted finger little twink somewhere can be entertained for 15 minutes of his miserable life. It would be one thing to want fight x to happen , but the emotional reaction to a predictable and perfectly logical situation islaughable.

Your stupid sense of whatever you think it is that motivates other human beings is infantile........Grow up.
You mad 'bro'? ... and I don't eat Cheetos.

GSP-con-696x392.jpg

You are clearly a troll . Im sorry but i dont want to engage in conversations with trolls like you since its pointless HW is going neck to neck with WBW and WFLW for the worst division in UFC so im not gonna argue with trolls like you anymore.
Im a quality poster and im not interested in dealing with uneducated mma trolls

Back