Sadly, the fight that will happen next...

You are clearly a troll . Im sorry but i dont want to engage in conversations with trolls like you since its pointless HW is going neck to neck with WBW and WFLW for the worst division in UFC so im not gonna argue with trolls like you anymore.
Im a quality poster and im not interested in dealing with uneducated mma trolls
yet youre engagning. LOOOOL 'IM a quality poster'. gtfo you fanboy cuck.

yet youre engagning. LOOOOL 'IM a quality poster'. gtfo you fanboy cuck.
And no, not a troll, my unbiased analysis, and its actually that, goes against popular, biased opinion. But sense the majority of people are morons, it seems like I'm trolling going against the popular/ stupid opinion (waste of time). why do you love a fighter/ another man soo much, that's the real concern here. cheers, loser.

Conor genuinely doesn't like GSP

I highly doubt that.

Back when Conor tore his ACL Georges came to him personally to give him advice, and Conor has on multiple occasions acknowledged that and expressed how helpful and motivating it was.

In the same sentence when talking about Anderson he mentioned not shutting the door on GSP down the line.

I wouldn't put much into what Conor says when he is in promotion mode. "It's just business".

No.

Khabib vs McGregor rematch. The money is just too big for the UFC and Khabib to pass up.

GSP vs McGregor would probably be second moneywise though. They’d likely give that fight to Nate though. At least McGregor has a hope of beating him.

GSP and Conor are neck and neck as the best MMA businessmen outside of the Fertitas.
If there is money involved then this fight is going to happen.

You mad 'bro'? ... and I don't eat Cheetos.

Mad bro ? Not even a cogent response ! The hallmark of an intellectual midget whose coming of age has coincided with the rise of memes , social media and the smartphone .

Anyway......Why would I be mad ? Youre the one stuck in your own sorry life . How far off the mark was I with the 13 bucks an hour ?

GSP-con-696x392.jpg
Can you imagine the presser where GSP says “You we’re a fanboiii, you purchaased teeshirts from meee”

Mad bro ? Not even a cogent response ! The hallmark of an intellectual midget whose coming of age has coincided with the rise of memes , social media and the smartphone .

Anyway......Why would I be mad ? Youre the one stuck in your own sorry life . How far off the mark was I with the 13 bucks an hour ?
Made 1800 last week. Lets see..divided by 6 hours. So..287 an off, close. You seem to be describing yourself, not others. Cogent? Lool. Dick riding fanboy losers are the worst. Cheers friend

Made 1800 last week. Lets see..divided by 6 hours. So..287 an off, close. You seem to be describing yourself, not others. Cogent? Lool. Dick riding fanboy losers are the worst. Cheers friend

My wife makes more than you pretend to pal. Hows that feel ? Out earned by a woman with a bachelors degree.

What do you purport to do for 6 hours a week any how?

10 minutes a blow job = 6 bj's an hour = you sucked roughly 36 cocks last week?

Id say youre ( pretending to be ) underpaid .

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife makes more than you pretend to pal. Hows that feel ? Out earned by a woman with a bachelors degree.

What do you purport to do for 6 hours a week any how?

10 minutes a blow job = 6 bj's an hour = you sucked roughly 36 cocks last week?

Id say youre ( pretending to be ) underpaid .
Lol. You sound like some loser husband getting steamed at sherdog threads. I worked 1 day. You freeloading on your tute wife? Calm done kid. I play cards, sports bet. Your bitch ever made 46k in a day..didnt think so. Fo loser.

Back