Sadulaev vs Snyder tomorrow - biggest wrestling match

Well yea he's mentally checked out after missing out in a gold medal because he had the wrong weigh in time. I'd be devastated too. Prior to that nobody was scoring points on him

he was never any good!

Snyder and Sadulaev have been scored on a combined 2 points in 6 matches. Seems like a top heavy field overall (not really a tough field for either of them to be honest)

No sir. Sadulaev immediately drew Sharifov in his first Olympic match, dudes an Olympic gold medalist and could’ve repeated last time around if he didn’t run into Sadulaev. Sharifov has also completely schooled Snyder when they matched up.

The bracket is completely lopsided in favor of Snyder, it’s undeniable.

Would love to see Snyder win, but my head says Sadulaev probably gets it done. He's one of the all-time great freestyle wrestlers. Just an insane talent. Only 25 years old, too.

Move this to the sports bar where it belongs bods.

Biggest story in Olympic wrestling for sure..

I was pretty impress with david taylor..too

Gable Steveson is the better heavyweight in USA history. That upper body high amplitude throw was incredible.

Snyder gonna put that Russian in the dirt and kill his GOAT legacy

People don't really understand Sadulaev is basically primed to become one of the best ever.

Both are lucky cox missed weigh ins. Cox would have destroyed both
I think you’re right. I have him as the #1 p4p in the world. That man does things humans that size shouldn’t physically be able to do

Snyder doesn’t do anything that looks that amazing, but he racks up points. Good match

Back