Sadulaev vs Snyder tomorrow - biggest wrestling match

Dude Sadulaev is only 25 and he’s already one of, if not THE greatest wrestler of all time.
russia has a long list of goat wrestlers going back 60 years. Sadulaev just one in line.

I normally don't respond to haters, but there is a lot of evidence from just the first few videos on youtube. I used to do powerlifting myself and learned a lot about the methods of Russian weightlifting which inspired the Westside Barbell method, and which at the time were ahead of the Americans.

Snyder:

Sadulaev

It’s funny you posted this. Yesterday i was trying to find more info on Snyder’s strength program. He clearly does max effort work. I was trying to see if he does a full on conjugate program.

Dude Sadulaev is only 25 and he’s already one of, if not THE greatest wrestler of all time.
Yea I mean even though it pains me to admit it, the only reason he lost to Snyder the first time was the weight. He hadn't adapted to that weight class yet. Nothing against Snyder because he beat him fair and square. But going up from 86 to 97 kilos isn't like going up to lightweight from featherweight. I actually think Snyder did well to make it a competitive 6-3 this time. I was expecting worse

russia has a long list of goat wrestlers going back 60 years. Sadulaev just one in line.
True. But you have to look at how even Russia views him. There hasn't been a wrestler as revered as him by the whole country in a while, if ever.

True. But you have to look at how even Russia views him. There hasn't been a wrestler as revered as him by the whole country in a while, if ever.
he is just newer genearation wrestler with a lot more press coverage. Athletes of the past didn't have the same privilege.

Adam and Buvaisar Satiev are greater than Yoel.
Buvaisar is considered by some the greatest freestyler wrestler of all time.
In terms of skill was Adam equally as good as Buvaisar just lacks the accomplishments?

In terms of skill was Adam equally as good as Buvaisar just lacks the accomplishments?
During Soviet times, there were a ton of goat wrestlers. Buvaisar was 2nd for example to Aleksandt Medved. I can probably make a list of like 10-15 wrestlers with a huge list of accomplishments from Soviet Union and post Soviet Era just in Russia (not counting all the ex-Soviet republics), like Sergei Beloglazov, Karelin, Ivan Yarygin, Makharbek Khadartsev, Arsen Fadzayev, Levan Tediashvili , Mavlet Batirov, Roman Vlasov,

During Soviet times, there were a ton of goat wrestlers. Buvaisar was 2nd for example to Aleksandt Medved. I can probably make a list of like 10-15 wrestlers with a huge list of accomplishments from Soviet Union and post Soviet Era just in Russia (not counting all the ex-Soviet republics), like Sergei Beloglazov, Karelin, Ivan Yarygin, Makharbek Khadartsev, Arsen Fadzayev, Levan Tediashvili , Mavlet Batirov, Roman Vlasov,
How good was prime medved

I know we’re talking about freestyle but Karelin!! Look how dominant prime Karelin was.

Buvaisar was 2nd for example to Aleksandt Medved.

Both have 3 Olympic Golds
Buvaisar has 6 European Championships, while Medved only has 3.
Buvaisar has 6 World Championships and Medved has 7

Buvaisar edges him out.

Back