Safest sport in the world

Tour'soverboyo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They're discussing Holloway's concussion and possible CTE and are also talking about how MMA is one of the safest sports in the world. LOL.

It's not a sport, and it's not safe

I mean if this was the NFL or NHL Holloway would be getting hit in the brain right now

Way safer than bowling, darts, disc golf...

When more is known about cte all combat sports are in big trouble.

Last edited:
mma is dangerous as hell. I mean I love seeing strangers beat the shit out of each other. But I wouldnt like my children be fighters at all

It may not be safe but it's definitely a sport foo!! If you score points then it's a sport lol. Logic

They're discussing Holloway's concussion and possible CTE and are also talking about how MMA is one of the safest sports in the world. LOL.

It's not a sport, and it's not safe
Step into a ready stance

True fact, MMA is safer then cheerleading. As is football, hockey, soccer ...

mma is dangerous as hell. I mean I love seeing strangers beat the shit out of each other. But I wouldnt like my children be fighters at all

Let them bang bro

Way safer than e-sports. Anyone played PUBG? or Battlefield? I get killed multiple times per night. Can't say that about UFC.

I'd argue its worse than boxing. There are a lot more ways of getting head trauma, double impact etc and most of the boxers with serious brain trauma had about 3x as many fights as an mma guy.

What they mean is that there are less health related incidents in the UFC compared to other sports which is true, but only because less people actually "UFC" for a living compared to football, soccer, ballerina shit, etc. Per capita, MMA is a fucking train-wreck on the body.

What they mean is that there are less health related incidents in the UFC compared to other sports which is true, but only because less people actually "UFC" for a living compared to football, soccer, ballerina shit, etc. Per capita, MMA is a fucking train-wreck on the body.
That is only because MMA fighters do not compete nearly as often as athletes in other sports.

I want to get totally destroyed by these 3 fighters.

36773127_1713650805421399_3047844462668546048_n.jpg

Back