Sage gon full natty

Being that vascular just walking around can't be healthy

Sage's balls are gonna be shriveled by the time he's 35

Hia jaw still looks weird.

Thats what happens when you fight real fighters outside of the ufc.

I've been saying it since the beginning, Sage could've went into bodybuilding.

Out of curiosity: do bodybuilders make good money in the US? I don't mean to offend anyone, but I really don't get why people go through such lengths to look like a mutant.

Cosmo be like "oh you lift? That's cute"
DC_5850.0.jpg

nicki holtzkein says, “oh you like to kickbox? Cool.”

that's some test tube shit right there.

I've been saying it since the beginning, Sage could've went into bodybuilding.

His shoulders are too narrow for bodybuilding.

ef3d060cd02179cd0ad0f9b563cdc2a7.jpg

With his athleticism, I think he has more potential to be in action movies as a stuntman / supporting roles.

4Cf6gc.gif

Or his narrow shoulders. He's built like his old man and you can see the same thing in his physique.
Yeah I see what you mean lol and people saying he has good genetics ITT and shit, his physique isn't good enough to sell anyone on a coaching plan let alone do any real influencing in the fitness/bodybuilding sphere. Then you have the guys who think he's taking a ton of gear. Imagine having to do more than workout EOD, follow a good diet and cruise on var to look like this.

nicki holtzkein says, “oh you like to kickbox? Cool.”

I love Holzken but Eersel did him dirty. A sad way to end up a great career. He was so impressive in the Cosmo Fight.

He’s only 19 too. Imagine when his body starts to mature.

lotsa muscle bound guys have been KTFO by non muscle bound guys...just saying...so unless they figure out a way to build up neck muscles, weights are for movie stars
theyve had neck exercises that work figured out for decades now

Back