News Salahdine Parnasse goes for third KSW title against Adrian Bartosinski on 16th December

Hellowhosthat

Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score
F7bOGgEWcAAW51P

I'm really not sure this is a great idea. I mean it'll be fucking badass if he wins, but it still doesn't seem a great idea.

Parnasse has really outgrown KSW. He is very good, but the opposition is average.

What is Parnasse's path to victory? Staying at kicking range?

Well, it's a sexy fight, on paper, anyway. I'm down.

ok, going for that triple champ status. this is a tough one but props for trying.

dont know what his contract is like or if he's just happy to stay there but if he pulls this off that would be the time to jump to a us org.

What a useless fight, what does Parnasse get from fighting a roided up Bartosinski? he most likely will lose just because of the size difference alone.
And also stupid from KSW's side, even if he wins, how tf do they expect him to defend 3 titles in 3 different weightclasses on a regular basis. The changes between featherweight and welterweight will have a huge toll on his body.
This will slow down the individual divisions massively, even for KSW standards. Because of this they will probably start to create a ton of useless interim belts.

This probably also means that we won't see neither Parnasse nor Bartosinski in the UFC anytime soon.

How has Parnasse not been picked up by UFC or Bellator yet. It seems like he's an obvious get for something bigger. Nice addition anywhere he goes.

How has Parnasse not been picked up by UFC or Bellator yet. It seems like he's an obvious get for something bigger. Nice addition anywhere he goes.

Too expensive and seems happy with KSW.

Reactions: SBC
Too expensive and seems happy with KSW.

I'd just like to see him against some higher level competition. He's been my number 1 FW prospect for a few years now. Just think it's time for a step up. Like that he's getting paid though.

I'd just like to see him against some higher level competition. He's been my number 1 FW prospect for a few years now. Just think it's time for a step up. Like that he's getting paid though.
How about 20 contender series guys for the price of one Parnasse

What a useless fight, what does Parnasse get from fighting a roided up Bartosinski? he most likely will lose just because of the size difference alone.
And also stupid from KSW's side, even if he wins, how tf do they expect him to defend 3 titles in 3 different weightclasses on a regular basis. The changes between featherweight and welterweight will have a huge toll on his body.
This will slow down the individual divisions massively, even for KSW standards. Because of this they will probably start to create a ton of useless interim belts.

This probably also means that we won't see neither Parnasse nor Bartosinski in the UFC anytime soon.

wtf a champion going up to defy heavier champs is the most epic thing that could be in MMA.
Here he's going up 2 divisions against a way bigger opposition.
And Parnasse vs Bartosinski is one of my most anticipated fights, all orgs taken.
To me, it's just genius level of match making. And I'll consider paying for it.

Bro is going to kill himself trying to cut all the way back down to FW after bulking to WW.

That shit can’t be good for your health.

Bro is going to kill himself trying to cut all the way back down to FW after bulking to WW.

That shit can’t be good for your health.
I'm guessing his long-term plan will be to stay at LW.

Back