Sales people/cold calls

No they don't, they could go do something else.

Really?! I saw you selling your ass on the street corner the other day.
And you just walked past? Couldn't help a fellow sherbro out? :(

I can't answer your question Kam but it's funny you bring this up. It's one of the reasons that Discover customers don't want them to be bought out by Capital One, bad customer service. I have heard this about the Philippines as well. I knew a woman who switched departments because she had to work with the Philippines employees. She said they were so nice but when she came in to work there were so many things that had to be redone because they messed up quite a few things consistently.
Yup, my employees spent a good chunk of their day fixing whatever mess was made by them in the previous call.

No they can be, just change the business model. You can get most of your sales through advertising. Whoever is interested will anyways go to your website to see what you have to offer.

Who is going to answer their questions or give them a demo/tour?

Who is going to answer their questions or give them a demo/tour?

Good question but I've always felt like teams like Product Support should be able to do that responsibility. I mean if a client buys a product or service support is going to be the one answering questions or being the start so things can go to development or management anyway so why not that team?

Back